DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What should be the gain setting the gain for DJI low noise propellers

dewens

Reactions
Site
www.dedroneservice.com
What is the gain setting for Mavic Air with low noise propellers that are: 5332 propellers.

I have 100 , 85, 100, 95.
Dwayne Ewens
Any recommendations?
It fly's very good.

What is the gain setting for Mavic Air with low noise propellers that are: 5332 propellers.

I have 100 , 85, 100, 95.
Dwayne Ewens
Any recommendations?
It fly's very good.

I would check the manufacturers web site for the settings.

The Master Air Screw props I use on my MA are set:
Pitch - 85
Roll - 100
Yaw - 95
Vertical - 100

I would check the manufacturers web site for the settings.

The Master Air Screw props I use on my MA are set:
Pitch - 85
Roll - 100
Yaw - 95
Vertical - 100
Master Air Screw recommends changing gain setting only on MA. The cheap MA 5332 propellers sold on eBay and Amazon are not balanced and will most likely cause premature motor failure. I checked some on my prop balancer and thew them in the trash. The Master Air Screw props for my P3S, P4A's and MA arrived perfectly balanced.

Master Air Screw recommends changing gain setting only on MA. The cheap MA 5332 propellers sold on eBay and Amazon are not balanced and will most likely cause premature motor failure. I checked some on my prop balancer and thew them in the trash. The Master Air Screw props for my P3S, P4A's and MA arrived perfectly balanced.

I WAS only referring to to the MAS props for the MA only.
The settings the OP listed are like the settings MAS suggests for the MA props hence my reply.
I did not in any way suggest he set any of his props to these settings!

I WAS only referring to to the MAS props for the MA only.
The settings the OP listed are like the settings MAS suggests for the MA props hence my reply.
I did not in any way suggest he set any of his props to these settings!
The OP did not say he had MAS props only that they were low noise: 5332 propellers. His gain settings 100 , 85, 100, 95 don't match MAS First generation (V1) or the (V2) Stealth props. I don't think he is doing his Mavic Air any favors. MAS says for First Generation (V1) propellers change Pitch, Roll, Yaw and Vertical gain to 80 units. For Stealth use the chart below.
MAS Stealth.jpg

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe