DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What software is the best for editing vids and photos ?

ive been using image composite editor for stitching aerials together - use the simple stitch and it will automatically stitch them.

Reactions: MA2 317
Is it soooo hard to ignore some regurgitated topic rather than taking the time to be rude? They will figure it out or more likely people like me would be glad to help, I told him what I used and later offered a suggestion on win 10 native editor and how to get the proper codec for it...I like this stuff.. Nothing like like the feeling of finding out something straight up rather than walking around in the dark forever searching.....I will help if I can, never shoot someone down....
Amen, brother. I'm a 'newb' to this stuff myself, and sometimes I just fire off a query without bothering to search. The forum software always asks "Has this been discussed before?" after inputting a title, so you have a great starting point there. Anyway, I'm of the same mind. Help out when you can. All info is appreciated, at least from my perspective!

Nothing wrong with Kdenlive & plenty of tutorials on YouTube
Ditto on Kdenlive, I use Linux operating system with no issues, it is also available for Windows operating system.

What do you guys think ?
I'm pretty settled on Adobe Premiere Pro. Powerful and full featured. It's become the industry standard for good reason.

For simpler edits I have also used Wevideo on my Chromebook with good success too. Just need some decent bandwidth to get the original footage into the cloud, but once there, the editing is fast and simple.

Repeated questions are the life blood of an online discussion forum. If every question was only allowed to be asked once, there wouldn't be enough discussions to keep anyone's interest.
Thank you for your positive input. This is exactly what many on this forum are thinking!, If you see a new post that is a repeat of a topic you do not wish to read DO NOT click on it. It is easier than having to hit delete on a spam email. Thanks to all who defended the concept of the forum.

Is it soooo hard to ignore some regurgitated topic rather than taking the time to be rude? They will figure it out or more likely people like me would be glad to help, I told him what I used and later offered a suggestion on win 10 native editor and how to get the proper codec for it...I like this stuff.. Nothing like like the feeling of finding out something straight up rather than walking around in the dark forever searching.....I will help if I can, never shoot someone down....
Well said!

If you are using the DJI Fly App, have you tried their basic video editor that is part of the App? It actually works quite well, allowing cuts, transitions and even some simple titling. I also use file size reduction Apps for videos and stills which allows me to save and email clips straight off my iphone 11 Pro. For better quality work, I have DaVinci Resolve 17 Studio on my recent high end HP Z Book. Best of luck - ?????
This "is" why forums do work. The so-called "repeat" question helped me. I am new and not planning a Hollywood epic video anytime soon. I am going to download the free Davinci Resolve 17 to start as well as look into the Fly app basic editor. Thank you and all for your input.

Reactions: Marcass Carcass
Thanks for that added contribution there.. do*chebag
watch out, someone a month later complained about one of my posts on this thread, because I said ignore the jerks, moderator edited my post and blocked out jerks...really it made it look like I was cussing. So I just deleted the whole post....lets see if they get me again LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard