DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What strobe light(s) are you using to improve daytime visibility on your Air 2S?

Are there any readily available strobes that will give me *daytime* visibility greater than 1000 ft?
Seeing lights during the daytime at distances of 1,000+ feet is tough. While the lights above are blindingly bright, they are no match for the sun on a sunny day.

OK, thanks.

Unfortunately, that was my assessment of the situation as well.

Perhaps a custom build might be an option...

TCS

• Haha
Reactions: GFields

GoGreen Sprouter Drone Lights​

I have two mounted on my drone for day flying. One facing forward (white flashing) and the other facing rear (red flashing). I bought a plastic cup holder an made a mount shone in picture.

Attachments

• 6DB52DE5-17F3-4368-945A-717DF851621E.jpeg
    6DB52DE5-17F3-4368-945A-717DF851621E.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 23
I mount a strobe on the belly so its visible at longer distances, especially high above me. A strobe during daylight is very helpful for me maintaining visual with the Mini 2. The M2’s light gray color blends in nicely with a clear sky.

Do the ViFLY lights attach securely to the front drone arms with the velcro or do I need to find a 3D printed mount for them? Thanks!
I have my ViFly lights attached with velcro to the front arms. I just make sure they are on nice and snug before take-off.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3