DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

what the hell is going on ?

I always upgrade everything but the problem occurred with the i pad version before this current version and the mavic firmware version before the current version. My i pad is currently 11.4 and the mavic is 0.400. It seemed like not upgrading everything could be the cause of a problem. I didn't send you a link, I just posted a message.
I am going to try and do a total upgrade. Will let you know how it works out.

I did a total upgrade to the latest firmware (.400 ) and also to dji go 4 app (.20 ) and I am still braking in mid flight in the sports and RTH modes. My waring is "braking now! return sticks to the center and continue to fly" This warning comes on very 15 meters or so. any other ideas. I very concerning to me because if I am in a situation where I have to return to home quickly my battery may go dead before the AC reaches home destination.

I did a total upgrade to the latest firmware (.400 ) and also to dji go 4 app (.20 ) and I am still braking in mid flight in the sports and RTH modes. My waring is "braking now! return sticks to the center and continue to fly" This warning comes on very 15 meters or so. any other ideas. I very concerning to me because if I am in a situation where I have to return to home quickly my battery may go dead before the AC reaches home destination.
You could check for upgrades on your device (phone, ipad) but this is a puzzler. Iv'e never even heard of this warning. Maybe collision avoidance is malfunctioning. You could try turning it off if you haven't already.

Last edited:
You could check for upgrades on your device (phone, ipad) but this is a puzzler. Iv'e never even heard of this warning. Maybe collision avoidance is malfunctioning. You could try turning it off if you haven't already.
I have already tried flying with the sensors off at varying heights to negate sun rays being a factor and the problem still exist.

I have already tried flying with the sensors off at varying heights to negate sun rays being a factor and the problem still exist.
Have you tried re-calibrating the sensors?

Hey Fliers,
I am having the same problem. I have the AC almost a year now and all of a sudden I cannot go into sport mode, I cannot fly in a particular direction because my MP is braking in mid flight every 10 or so meters. It is also doing the same thing in the RTH mode. I have experimented by turning off my front sensors and the problem still exist. I also know that it's not anything to do with lighting because I fly during evening time withe any glare to the rear of the AC. I have also reload the dji 4 go latest app with no solution. Can anyone offer any solution? By the way, my craft is an MP

Please explain "cannot fly in a particular direction".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake