DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What would you like to see?

AMRE2ME2

Reactions
After flying and enjoying this new Air for awhile, I'd like to hear from others what you'd like to see in the Air2? Either physical changes or software changes.
I'd like to have a telephoto option. Also I could use a terrain following mode. I would prefer the on/off button on top.

Reactions: Former Member
Are you kidding? These posts have no bearing on what actually happens in DJI's development, and it's like fantasizing about what you'll do with money you'll never have.

There really are some cranky people here.

Nothing wrong with discussing what you like or don’t like about the Air. Heck, half of YouTube is filled with such speculation.

USB-C port should also charge the onboard battery. I assume they don’t because it would take forever to charge.

I wish the Fly More bag was a smidge bigger so you could use the hard case for the aircraft in it.

Other than those things, granted I’m only at day two... it’s pretty amazing for the size.

Indeed!
Those are likely Mavic pro fliers that hate the Mavic Air.
I think not and you are just speculating .
So lets just get back on topic and carry on everyone .
Thanks

There really are some cranky people here.

Nothing wrong with discussing what you like or don’t like about the Air. Heck, half of YouTube is filled with such speculation.

USB-C port should also charge the onboard battery. I assume they don’t because it would take forever to charge.

I wish the Fly More bag was a smidge bigger so you could use the hard case for the aircraft in it.

Other than those things, granted I’m only at day two... it’s pretty amazing for the size.

If you remove the dividers inside the bag you can fit everything including the hard shell. Works great for me so far!

Regarding the question, I’ll go a little off the grid. I’d like to see voice commands. Might just be a gimmick at first but could be kinda fun to play around with.

terrain following mode: you kind of have it already I think. The sensors should keep you from hitting the ground when going up a hill.

terrain following mode: you kind of have it already I think. The sensors should keep you from hitting the ground when going up a hill.
Yes, but not at a your set distance / height above the rising terrain.

I would like to see a much larger range of settings on the camera. Instead of -3 to +3 maybe -5 to +5. I would like to see an intelligent white balance setting that optimises the white balance depending on the relation to the sun. I would like to see some on board "in app" filter settings. 25 - 30 min battery. Optional controller with screen as a single unit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShermanL