DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's availability like now, any UK stock of the Mavic Pro?

dufferso

Reactions
Hi All

Looking to buy now but all retailers seem to be awaiting stock. Any suggestions UK based retailer please. From what I have heard the first example may have some teething problems so easy return preferable.

Maplins sold their last one just as was about to order it last week!

Got my combo from London Camera Exchage within 2 days.

You just have to keep searching the comparison sites....

Argos worked for me. 3 days lead time. Mavic now hidden under sofa until I can work out how to the wife. Could only get the mavic though, nowhere has the flymore pack.

How you getting on with it?

Fine!
I brought the fly more combo and another battery as well.
Not cheap, but it gives you a fair amount of flying time.

Running the Go4 app, latest firmware updates and using an old iphone 5s for the display.
Trying to find a mini ipad, as its quite small to use in sunlight!

Currys have them for home delivery [emoji403] and a Nexus 7 works brilliant with mp and fits in the controller grip. And a lot cheaper than iPad [emoji106]

When I found UK retailers were out of stock I ordered online directly from DJI and order was shipped within days. I could not find any way of doing this from my Mac though, as I was always linked to the States. My iPhone directly linked to DJI's UK site.

I bought mine from Marlins, there were only two available off the shelf, northampton had one still. that was day before yesterday

The More Fly Combo is now in stock in Maplins and other suppliers - but my local chap only received 4 and has already sold 3 - so get them while you can

hey all.
minutes ago i bought the fly more package from Maplins.
Earlier in the day they were unavailable, so I selected to be informed when stock was in. I suspect they probably didnt just have a delivery in that time, rather they just took back stock from a store that had them.
3 days to collect from local store, so depending on circumstances, may be no better than direct from DJI. I just wanted the collect option

I think you will find new stock has arrived from China - many outlets now have the Fly More package

I bought my Fly More Combo from eglobalcentral.co.uk. It shipped in 5 days (ordered received on Monday, had it by Friday). Contrary to popular belief, it did not ship from HK but Manchester. Was positively impressed. Also price was £200 less than any other retailer (£1135)...

Bought directly from DJI, payment processed on Monday, had the Mavic by Tuesday morning. Got the fly more combo.
Order was tracked, starting at Reading, UK.

Bought my 'Fly More Combo' online from Very. 10% discount for new account holders and payments split over three months with no interest. Also got a bit of Top Cashback. Savvy shopper

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242