DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When did you order? When did you receive?

From what I've seen May 9 is the earliest they'll ship. I've checked multiple websites. I ordered mine a couple hours after they first went on sale.

Reactions: projectarjun
Mine is listed as "Backordered".......

That said the web site said nothing would be shipping until May 9 no matter when you ordered.

Might as well start a thread with order/receive dates.

I ordered mine 27 April and am still in the "warehouse processing" stage. Will update when I receive mine!

Where did you placed the order?

Ordered the 25th within minutes of it being available. I expect mine in Aug LOL. I’ve had some very interesting problems with batteries and Alaska. One order literally took over 2months as DJI did not put the right stickers that would get it into Alaska.

Where did you placed the order?
My apologies I guess that would be helpful as well haha, I ordered it from DJI. I owned previous Mavics and took a look at the website to see what was new, saw the Mavic 3 Pro and hadn't even realized it wasn't released yet until I started visiting the forums! When I click on "details of the order" it says "The order is estimated to be shipped on 05/08/2023 (UTC-5). You will be notified via email once order ships."

I received a notice about an hour ago that the warehouse finished processing the order and mine had shipped. UPS has not taken possession yet so no ETA.

Ordered 4/25

I ordered 4/25 and I hope it isn’t shipped too soon as I won’t be back home till 4/9 but to AK that probably won’t be a problem.

Ordered 28th April, status is "ready to send" according to the DJI chat assistant earlier today, but I can't get the provided tracking number to work on the courier's (DHL) website yet so I suspect DJI are withholding it until the 9th.

I ordered through DJI but I wish I'd logged into my DJI account before proceeding with the transaction, I paid using PayPal but because I bought as a "guest" I've received no emails confirming the sale except from PayPal, and of course it doesn't show up on My Orders in my DJI account, plus I've missed out on the DJI credits, I tried to rectify all this today but DJI said they can't change any account information after the sale has taken place, lesson learned for next time.

Mine was ordered on the 25th and it shipped on May 5. We have to keep in mind however while it has a FedEx tracking number that shipping is I think out of Hong Kong and it still Has to get through customs. With recent orders having the tracking number won’t mean anything for several days Until it gets actually moving through the system

Mine shipped UPS out of California.
Mine shipped from DONGGUAN, CN and perhaps it is because of Alaska. I have never had anything shipped from the California warehouse.

Ordered super early AM on the 26th, still shows ships the 9th, warehouse picking order.

I bet mine gets super delayed because I am part of a heated conversation on the DJI forums about the idea of a class action lawsuit against them for logging us out while on jobs in areas with no cell service, LOL.

Last edited:
I got a text from Fedex that explained that there was a problem with the shipment as often happens in Alaska and when I try to press on the link, it took me someplace strange and then when I returned, the text was gone. There’s no way to contact an agent at FedEx and so I think this will be a situation where the package will be returned to Hong Kong and then it will be shipped by DHL. This happened with my last attempt to buy something from DJI.

• Sad
Reactions: KS-6
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga