DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When did you order? When did you receive?

I'm waiting for them to be in stock, then I'll go from there 🤣

Ordered super early AM on the 26th, still shows ships the 9th, warehouse picking order.

I bet mine gets super delayed because I am part of a heated conversation on the DJI forums about the idea of a class action lawsuit against them for logging us out while on jobs in areas with no cell service, LOL.
You will get it on time.

Ordered 28th April, status is "ready to send" according to the DJI chat assistant earlier today, but I can't get the provided tracking number to work on the courier's (DHL) website yet so I suspect DJI are withholding it until the 9th.

I ordered through DJI but I wish I'd logged into my DJI account before proceeding with the transaction, I paid using PayPal but because I bought as a "guest" I've received no emails confirming the sale except from PayPal, and of course it doesn't show up on My Orders in my DJI account, plus I've missed out on the DJI credits, I tried to rectify all this today but DJI said they can't change any account information after the sale has taken place, lesson learned for next time.
Tracker now working, collected by DHL, delivery due on the 9th May. (UK)

Now FedEx shows nothing for the tracking number given. This is going to be another month long hassle as the package gets returned to DJI and reshipped by DHL, I’ll bet.

Tracking for me shows it “on its way” via UPS as of 5/4 from Ontario, CA but there’s no more tracking info or an ETA. I only really care because it’s “signature required.”

Reactions: Greenflash
Have a delivery date of 5/9, UPS has it as of 5/5…..fingers crossed I’ll be flying on Tuesday

Are you all purchasing DJI Refresh or opting for an alternative option?

Ordered super early AM on the 26th, still shows ships the 9th, warehouse picking order.

I bet mine gets super delayed because I am part of a heated conversation on the DJI forums about the idea of a class action lawsuit against them for logging us out while on jobs in areas with no cell service, LOL.
Well, I'd say (without any particular basis for the opinion other than just thinking about it}:

There's a small possibility that someone at DJI is monitoring that conversation diligently.
There's a smaller possibility that DJI is taking the possible threat of a class action suit seriously.
There's an even smaller possibility that they're taking names.
There's essentially no possibility that whoever might have taken your name will communicate with anyone in shipping and request special handling of your shipment to slow it down.

Enjoy the new machine. I'm still contemplating an order while trying to figure out what to do with the Mavic 3.

I ordered today from B&H and it already shipped. Will have tomorrow. Must not be selling well. Ha.
Odd, I ordered from them on the 25th with no update to shipping other than a note that says shipping starts on the 9th. Sure you ordered the Pro?

Reactions: projectarjun
Mine has been in Salt Lake City since last night, no more movement yet and shows delivery on the 10th.

Reactions: projectarjun
I know that, the comment was that it already shipped but they say they are not starting shipping until tomorrow. So, the question is, did it really ship or did something else ship.
Most vendors report items as "shipped" when they create the paperwork with the shipper, so that orders are shown as shipped before the shipper even picks them up.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54