DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When did you order? When did you receive?

Received today from B&H. After setting everything up, adding DJI care refresh, etc, I find the 5D button is junk.
It goes down when you move to the right. Nothing I can do about it. And it can’t be separated from the drone as it was a fly more package. So needless to say, it’s all going back. Another one being sent. Oh, fun.
If I remember correctly, I had previously purchased the RC Pro separately last time (for the 3) and it was also bad, but I can’t remember what it was now. In that case I was able to just send the remote back for replacement.

• Sad
Reactions: GadgetGuy
Arrived yesterday from B&H. A small trim in my Nanuk 925 case foam from the Mavic 3, and she fits snug as a bug in a rug.

Beyond pleased with the image quality thus far from all 3 cameras. Really liking the 3x (70mm equiv) lens -- great sweet spot.

Attachments

• IMG_3309.jpeg
    IMG_3309.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: KS-6
Arrived yesterday from B&H. A small trim in my Nanuk 925 case foam from the Mavic 3, and she fits snug as a bug in a rug.

Beyond pleased with the image quality thus far from all 3 cameras. Really liking the 3x (70mm equiv) lens -- great sweet spot.
Great to hear, my case will trim out nicely as well then. Mine is on out for delivery, typically between 1-2PM and the weather is holding good so I can likely get in my camera Q/C check flights today.

Reactions: dmurphynj
Great to hear, my case will trim out nicely as well then. Mine is on out for delivery, typically between 1-2PM and the weather is holding good so I can likely get in my camera Q/C check flights today.

Everything fit really well except where the upper motors sit. Just had to carve a little extra room for them, and all was well.

If you're using the Nanuk Mavic 3 case, the filter kit in the Fly More pack doesn't fit where the prior one did, but it works out because I can put the 100W charger there instead.

Everything fits perfectly in the 925. Nanuk has a modified case in preorder, but it's unnecessary if you already have the M3 case.

Mine just got delivered and is in the process of downloading RC Pro firmware updates. Not exactly a speedy download server.......

Reactions: dmurphynj
Ordered the $2999 package from Amazon on May 3rd. When I placed the order, Amazon said that it would ship on May 9th and I would receive it on May 10th (Prime Subscriber). On May 9th Amazon sent me a note stating that they do not have anything to ship and I can either cancel the order or wait until they get some inventory to ship. I decided to wait it out. No word as of this morning on a ship date.

Why do I get the sense that there is a higher chance of receiving it sooner if ordered through DJI directly versus their authorized resellers?

Reactions: KS-6
Why do I get the sense that there is a higher chance of receiving it sooner if ordered through DJI directly versus their authorized resellers?
Because DJI has to first ship to the authorized reseller, who then has to log it in, and send it to you. Ordering directly from DJI cuts out the middleman and that delay. Reseller can't ship to you until they first receive it from DJI.

Reactions: projectarjun
Because DJI has to first ship to the authorized reseller, who then has to log it in, and send it to you. Ordering directly from DJI cuts out the middleman and that delay. Reseller can't ship to you until they first receive it from DJI.
didnt happen this time but some manufacturers have been known to get product to the biggest and best resellers first before they ship themselves. depends on the different kits and how many you get, etc. the number of pre-orders in each channel says alot. ive heard amazon is now shipping some kits but not others. places like best buy don't like to wait forever, for example. drones are prob not that big of a deal and dji has been known to do whatever they want, i guess.

didnt happen this time but some manufacturers have been known to get product to the biggest and best resellers first before they ship themselves. depends on the different kits and how many you get, etc. the number of pre-orders in each channel says alot. ive heard amazon is now shipping some kits but not others. places like best buy don't like to wait forever, for example. drones are prob not that big of a deal and dji has been known to do whatever they want, i guess.
Very true. Sometimes Best Buy has actually sold units prematurely by mistake in a few stores, as they received them very early! Availability of the various configurations does vary, as DJI tries to guess the demand for each. The biggest resellers do get product earlier, likely based upon large numbers of pre-orders, which helps DJI with preplanning. I'm waiting for the Drone Only package at $1799, but may succumb and just buy it with another DJI RC, if the Drone Only isn't available by June 1. I definitely want one, and already have the RC Pro and two chargers, along with four RC-N1 remotes, and a DJI RC!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom