Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

When filming in 2.4 k my video is shaky

Good morning all I have had my mavic for about 6 months and I'm just trying to find the best settings to be used with my ND filters on my mavic Pro
I have been using 1080p and when I playback the video on my MacBook Air the video is fine
But when I record video in 2.7 k at 24 frames a second the video play back on my MacBook Air is very shaky and slow
And when I load that SD card into my DJI goggles that particular video is not even showing to exist on the goggles
What am I doing wrong must be something stupid on doing thanks for your help

Last edited:

Kilrah

Loc
Switzerland
Computer playback issue: Either not powerful enough or outdated playback software.
Goggles: they don't support >1080p.

Computer playback issue: Either not powerful enough or outdated playback software.
Goggles: they don't support >1080p.
But when I record in 1080p the video shows up on the goggles
And I guess it plays in 720
but when I record in 2.7K the video does not even show up on the list of videos on the SD card that I inserted into the goggles
Do I have some other settings incorrect should I be recording at 30 frames a second
I am just a beginner and trying to get used to the settings with my new ND filters
what would you suggest that I record in at this stage
Thank you very much for all your help

Last edited:

Kilrah

Loc
Switzerland
But when I record in 1080p the video shows up on the goggles
And I guess it plays in 720
but when I record in 2.7K the video does not even show up on the list of videos on the SD card that I inserted into the goggles
Really? I just told you the goggles will not play or even show files if they were shot in resolutions hight than 1080p...
And no, 1080p files get played in 1080p.