DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When filming in 2.4 k my video is shaky

Whiteeskimo

Reactions
Good morning all I have had my mavic for about 6 months and I'm just trying to find the best settings to be used with my ND filters on my mavic Pro
I have been using 1080p and when I playback the video on my MacBook Air the video is fine
But when I record video in 2.7 k at 24 frames a second the video play back on my MacBook Air is very shaky and slow
And when I load that SD card into my DJI goggles that particular video is not even showing to exist on the goggles
What am I doing wrong must be something stupid on doing thanks for your help

Last edited:
Computer playback issue: Either not powerful enough or outdated playback software.
Goggles: they don't support >1080p.
But when I record in 1080p the video shows up on the goggles
And I guess it plays in 720
but when I record in 2.7K the video does not even show up on the list of videos on the SD card that I inserted into the goggles
Do I have some other settings incorrect should I be recording at 30 frames a second
I am just a beginner and trying to get used to the settings with my new ND filters
what would you suggest that I record in at this stage
Thank you very much for all your help

Last edited:
But when I record in 1080p the video shows up on the goggles
And I guess it plays in 720
but when I record in 2.7K the video does not even show up on the list of videos on the SD card that I inserted into the goggles
Really? I just told you the goggles will not play or even show files if they were shot in resolutions hight than 1080p...
And no, 1080p files get played in 1080p.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird