DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where’s Waldo

JD1964

Reactions
Like I said in my first post on this forum, I had bought the drone 2 1/2 years ago and just recently took it out of the box. Anyway, this is the project that was interrupted by opening that Pandora’s Box. This is a frame rust mitigation project on a 2001 Silverado 1500 I bought for $650 a year ago.

By the way, the MM1 drone in it’s charging dome is somewhere in the picture. Can you find it?

Which gives me another idea. Anyone name your drone? I think I’ll call this one Pandora….or maybe Waldo. Hmmm….

1BC81BDB-8BC3-43E0-BB1A-AD97B50F2056.jpeg

Pandora, yes….definitely Pandora. Now my wife is really going to get jealous. 😉

Unless that name is already taken by another drone somewhere

It does not matter whether someone else uses the name, the two drones are unlikely to meet and even if the did they are unlikely to have a fight.

Like I said in my first post on this forum, I had bought the drone 2 1/2 years ago and just recently took it out of the box. Anyway, this is the project that was interrupted by opening that Pandora’s Box. This is a frame rust mitigation project on a 2001 Silverado 1500 I bought for $650 a year ago.

By the way, the MM1 drone in it’s charging dome is somewhere in the picture. Can you find it?

Which gives me another idea. Anyone name your drone? I think I’ll call this one Pandora….or maybe Waldo. Hmmm….

View attachment 164978
I'll take a stab at it and say it's in the black tool box next to the white cabinet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242