DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where are the DJI Goggles available to buy or purchase directly from DJI, eBay or Amazon?

They may have issues but many people fly with goggles every day. There are no laws so we should be fine for the foreseeable future.

I get the feeling that DJI wants to make sure that the goggles are done right and that all the hardware and firmware bugs are worked before they are released. But from a PR perspective, I think it would have been better for DJI to have told us about the goggles just before being released rather than wait for what seems to be eternity.

I get the feeling that DJI wants to make sure that the goggles are done right and that all the hardware and firmware bugs are worked before they are released. But from a PR perspective, I think it would have been better for DJI to have told us about the goggles just before being released rather than wait for what seems to be eternity.
LOL

They may have issues but many people fly with goggles every day. There are no laws so we should be fine for the foreseeable future.
Not true.. The FCC does indeed have laws that many small manufacturers ignore. The goggles technically need FCC certification as they are receivers and must pass spurious emission tests. DJI smartly has chosen the correct path and taken the time and expense to certify their components.

You could have signed up for an email alert so when they were available you would be the first to know. That is what I did and got the email and then promptly ordered.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54