DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where are the Mavic Air batteries??

Thats like brand new prices from the DJI store
Yep, that used to be the going price back when DJI had them in stock.

Since there's a big Thanksgiving celebration coming up for all my friends south, should I wait to see if there are any BF sales coming up before I pull the trigger at Helipal? Never dealt with them before but they do look reputable.

Since there's a big Thanksgiving celebration coming up for all my friends south, should I wait to see if there are any BF sales coming up before I pull the trigger at Helipal? Never dealt with them before but they do look reputable.
Pull the trigger on what?

HeliPal has been around for a while, but I've never dealt with them either. Just did some searching and found a lot of bad reviews. For example:

"They take your money for stock they don’t have"

HeliPal has been around for a while, but I've never dealt with them either. Just did some searching and found a lot of bad reviews. For example:

"They take your money for stock they don’t have"
Thats what I need to hear, I'll shoot them an email first before anything. They do take PP which helps for refunds.

Thats what I need to hear, I'll shoot them an email first before anything. They do take PP which helps for refunds.
To be honest, if I were them and "taking orders for stock I don't have" I wouldn't tell that to someone when they email.

TBH I think the Mavic Air 1st gen is superior to the Mini series in every way, especially the extra 200+ grams that it carries. That being said I now need to look into selling my MA1 with every option and accessory for next to nothing and look into a new upgrade. I like the new Air2s but will this same issue happen in the future with DJI where replacement batteries are inaccessible? I really love my Mavic but now I'm 100% looking elsewhere before I make the plunge for my next $1K plus drone.

The same thing has happened to Spark batteries. I bought a new Spark battery on eBay off a reputable dealer 6 months ago. The same battery from the same dealer is now twice the price at US$145. An original Spark battery on DJIs site used to retail for US$49. I can still buy a 3rd party battery on Amazon for my P3S for less than the cost of an original DJI one which is no longer available.

Chris

Reactions: MA2 317
The same thing has happened to Spark batteries. I bought a new Spark battery on eBay off a reputable dealer 6 months ago. The same battery from the same dealer is now twice the price at US$145. An original Spark battery on DJIs site used to retail for US$49. I can still buy a 3rd party battery on Amazon for my P3S for less than the cost of an original DJI one which is no longer available.

Chris
Complete B.S from the manufacturer

The Spark is probably even less popular than the Mavic Air.

Yeah, it's a neat drone. I still have mine.

Reactions: MA2 317
TBH I think the Mavic Air 1st gen is superior to the Mini series in every way, especially the extra 200+ grams that it carries. That being said I now need to look into selling my MA1 with every option and accessory for next to nothing and look into a new upgrade. I like the new Air2s but will this same issue happen in the future with DJI where replacement batteries are inaccessible? I really love my Mavic but now I'm 100% looking elsewhere before I make the plunge for my next $1K plus drone.
I mean, that's what's happened so far and I can see DJI repeating it to essentially force people to upgrade.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998