DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where can I find the best deal currently on an SE?

98 SNAKE EATER

Reactions
The Mrs. wants to learn to fly and I don't her touching my new Mini 3 Pro (or any of my other drones for that matter)

I had an original Mavic Mini a while back and figure it would be the best starter drone for her to practice on

I remember seeing them on sale for $299 about a year ago (I think at Costco) and figured they'd be even cheaper now, but it seems the prices have remained the same

Checked out CL and FB, but it seems everyone is asking close to or more than what they went for new, so now I'm on the hunt for some kinda Christmas coupon deal if there is one

it seems the prices have remained the same
That's pretty much the norm for DJI drones.

I had an original Mavic Mini a while back and figure it would be the best starter drone for her to practice on
Maybe get that instead of an SE then? There are some used Mavic Minis on eBay for around $130-150.

That's pretty much the norm for DJI drones.

Maybe get that instead of an SE then? There are some used Mavic Minis on eBay for around $130-150.

Im fine with a deal on a standard Mini, but I'd rather not get burned by EBay

If I buy used, it would have to be locally where the seller would do a demo at the very least

Unfortunately, the locals are callng for new prices on their old stuff

Im fine with a deal on a standard Mini, but I'd rather not get burned by EBay
When buying used, you're always trading some savings for risk (or vice versa when buying new). Maybe buy from someone who has a good rank on eBay (or the online store of your choice).

Anyone here order from DroneSuperstore on EBay?

They seem to have the lowest prices, but not sure if they're selling new or gray items

Reactions: 98 SNAKE EATER
Did you end up going with the SE?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman