DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where does the Mavic Air 2 ship from

dougiefresh27

Reactions
I just ordered my Mavic Air 2 direct from the DJI website. I thought I would cut out the middleman and have it quickly here.
The invoice says shipping from SHATIN, GU HK
My Refresh Care starts tomorrow but I doubt I'll have it in hand.
Kind of bummed about that.

What are your experiences with DJI website? DDDO4a.JPG

i believe the refresh starts from the moment you first register the drone, even if you purchased it direct from DJI

Reactions: InvisibleName
Interesting T&C

1595992361275.png

You are correct ! I pulled up my invoice and compared it to the care refresh agreement and in fact it shipped on 10th and care refresh started on the 12th. Sill I lost 10 days in travel.

To OP, mine took 10 days to arrive in Canada, everything about the process was smooth, and by using DJI directly I avoided taxes and duties. The us exchange hurt but I still came out ahead if I had bought locally or Amazon.

Enjoy the bird.

thx

Yup, my mistake on that one
Some sites push to buy direct from DJI, those sites are signed up for some kinda % from the sale...Some places wont even allow good from those box stores, or bad feed back when buying direct..I know it sucks waiting, hang in there its worth it

Well she's coming tomorrow. So all should be good. Add to the fleet.
Spark, Mini, Mavic Air, Evo 2 Pro,

You are correct ! I pulled up my invoice and compared it to the care refresh agreement and in fact it shipped on 10th and care refresh started on the 12th. Sill I lost 10 days in travel.

To OP, mine took 10 days to arrive in Canada, everything about the process was smooth, and by using DJI directly I avoided taxes and duties. The us exchange hurt but I still came out ahead if I had bought locally or Amazon.

Enjoy the bird.

thx
No taxes and duties? That's like $1310 CAD assuming you got the fly more combo. I paid $1580 tax included at the store. Maybe I should go return it and pick it up online.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54