DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where in documentation describes this ?

-ZLV

Reactions
Yesterday, I got this message, with drone icon and word "joystick" flashing next to it. Is there some documentation on this?

See screenshot
fa979f44f72602459d0137207582df96.jpg

You are actually looking at the flight log from one of your flights.

I just went through some of my recent flight logs. Mine shows various other things such as take off, gps, sport and landing. But I never noticed "joystick" like your screenshot shows. So idk.

Example, this is it showing "landing". Even on this short flight, it never displayed "joystick"
20170414_010806.jpg

You are actually looking at the flight log from one of your flights.
Yes, looking at the flight log. The work "joystick" was blinking of the RC in real time.
Have been "google" searching this R/C message the past two days, with no clues as to what it means.
Have flown since with no apparent problems, but dang, I really hate these mystery messages.
Thanks

how long has it been there? Did you do the recent firmware/app updates? Possibly a new thing....just looks like it is telling you what the current flight mode is....

Yes, looking at the flight log. The work "joystick" was blinking of the RC in real time.
Have been "google" searching this R/C message the past two days, with no clues as to what it means.
Have flown since with no apparent problems, but dang, I really hate these mystery messages.
Thanks

Is there any chance you were using one of the intelligent flight modes?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldh02111