DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where in the world is the FW link to CS on DJI

QuadKid

Reactions
Anyone know where the FW update page is on DJI's "Official Website, this is my quest to get there.

DJI Site/Support/Product Support/Professional/CrystalSky/Software Features, from there all I get is a FAQ Page?

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks RST,
DJI Joe sent me the link for any future FW updates, I prefer to d/load to sd card and install that way as wifi sometimes hiccups and screws up the update.

Reactions: Advexure
Thanks RST,
DJI Joe sent me the link for any future FW updates, I prefer to d/load to sd card and install that way as wifi sometimes hiccups and screws up the update.

Mind sharing that link? They are not under the "Downloads" page on CrystalSky. Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: Landsoft
At this point it's WiFi only and I doubt they will actually post files regardless of what the support guy said, so don't wait for it too much.

There is no reason to expect WiFi to be less reliable.

Reactions: Advexure
Not often but I get "Connection Interrupted" from time to time, (AT&T Wifi sucks, 18Mps D/Load, 1 Mps upload) I typically update my P3P using D/load to SD card, just thought it would be nice to have the same option for the Mavic & CrystalSky

Update won't start before the download is successful anyway, so no risk.

All recent DJI products have done away with the ability to download an update file manually so that DJI can control what versions they allow you to load at any time.

Reactions: QuadKid
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+