DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where On Earth Is The Mavic 2?

LOL I do not have the Ops camera problems.all DJI's new quads have the same **** sensor. there all out dated them..

Water is fine as long as the drone isn't moving. If the drone was moving at a significant speed, most of those shots would look terrible. And waterfalls are usually even worse.

Also the P4 that came out before the Mavic Pro did not have 100mbps. You're thinking of the P4 Pro. Different model. That came out more recently.

I don't think we'll see a Mavic Pro 2 anytime soon.

DJI released the Mavic Air in January and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 last month. They won't be due to release another drone until the end of summer, when a Spark V2.0 likely will be released.

I think it will be very soon.

new parrot drone next month.
new autel drone probably also next month.

I saw it at Wal-Mart, sporting goods section...if you catch it during a "BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL" I'll bet you can get it for next to nothing....LMAO

???

Parrot Anafi, only announced 2 days ago.
autel, announced a while ago, first few have shipped to competition winners.

DJI will want to come out all guns blazing with the new offering in the next few weeks.

Good news you will be able to pick up a pro at half price soon, prices dropping now.

[QUOTE="Robin, post: 484586, member: 1519"
DJI will want to come out all guns blazing with the new offering in the next few weeks.[/quote]

Why? The competition, complete with new release bugs have nearly caught up to their near 2 year old offering. They don't need to rush.

Reactions: Classic flyer
[QUOTE="Robin, post: 484586, member: 1519"
DJI will want to come out all guns blazing with the new offering in the next few weeks.

Why? The competition, complete with new release bugs have nearly caught up to their near 2 year old offering. They don't need to rush.[/QUOTE]
I agree... DJI is the leader of the pack

Because the masses see the magic now as old technology rightly or wrongly.

Dji will also want to do a leapfrog in performance

Which will happen in Q4 fitting in with DJIs normal release schedule. They dont need to change anything. They're still miles ahead of any competition so have the luxury of time and sticking to their plans.
They aren't doing to worry about the competition "only" being 2 years behind.

Since when have DJI had "a normal release schedule" ?

Does anyone know the release date for the Mavic 3? There's been so much talk about the non-existent M2, I feel that its tech is already out of date. I have a hacked MP, 200+ miles on it, no crashes, couldn't be happier. I survived the release of the Spark and MA without reaching for my wallet, and suspect the same will be true if a M2 is ever realized. While I totally agree that the camera on the MP sucks, with a few tweaks, I can live with it.

Is anyone else happy with what they have? Or, is it just me?

Does anyone know the release date for the Mavic 3? There's been so much talk about the non-existent M2, I feel that its tech is already out of date. I have a hacked MP, 200+ miles on it, no crashes, couldn't be happier. I survived the release of the Spark and MA without reaching for my wallet, and suspect the same will be true if a M2 is ever realized. While I totally agree that the camera on the MP sucks, with a few tweaks, I can live with it.

Is anyone else happy with what they have? Or, is it just me?
Love mine...couldn't be happier

Reactions: Qoncussion
Since when have DJI had "a normal release schedule" ?

Every 2 years roughly for new models as opposed to updates. Worked for inspire and the phantom models. No reason to think Mavic isnt the same.
The lack of competition means 2 years is fine. They STILL isn't any competition which is quite damning of the industry.

Reactions: Classic flyer
the platinum was released as a minor bump a long time ago. Normally in the dji release schedule a proper update is just a couple months away.
look at the P2, P3, P4 etc morn bumps before new models.

the pro 2 is well overdue.

DJI are being lazy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji