DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy a left front foot

rfc

Reactions
Has anyone ever purchased a genuine DJI Mavic 2 left front foot? Any ideas where to get one? They are different than the Mavic.
Ebay seems to have copies, but I'd like an original, new or used.

Has anyone ever purchased a genuine DJI Mavic 2 left front foot? Any ideas where to get one? They are different than the Mavic.
Thunder has them last time I checked.

Reactions: HVYMTL
best place to shop for parts is below, but, be diligent, pay only with paypal to be able to retrieve payment back if shipment fails or anything else happens.

Thanks for the ideas. I didn't realize how rare they are, lol. I can find whole arms, with motor but not just the feet.
The Aliexpress site is cool, but haven't found one there yet. I probably need to find someone with a "parts" machine.
I found the Thunder web site, but it looks like $49 would be the minimum repair fee. I might have to buy the whole arm with motor and take the foot off it.

Last edited:
I just replaced both mine, found them on eBay

Sorry not for 2 didn't read good enough.

Have to say, the op’s question was interesting
so far only way it seems, for _now_, is to get a whole leg assembly from aliexpress - for low enough price. i also did not see those parts alone, yet. but, it is a new model, so, market will eventually form.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griggmi