DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy clear/uv filters for m2p

Thanks. They were my second choice, after noticing DJI don’t seem to offer one. Polarpro also seem to only stock various tinted lenses.

Checked amazon, eBay, my localised autho sellers. So far no dice.
Call DJI and check. Since they own the camera maker, maybe.....

You would think they'd be more readily available.
On the other hand, with where they placed the gimbal and camera, it is well protected and not broken easily.

Reactions: ff22
Only if you wanted to reduce the light levels by 2 stops (cut the light to 25% ) or have a particular reason to want to use a 4x longer shutter speed..
For still photography that's probably not a great idea.
Definitely not in low light situations.

NO! Just looking to basically replace the lens protector that ships with the Zoom, in my case. Don't want to alter the light transmitting capacity.

And just for info: when I first read the topic, I was interested and found the following which can be either polarized or NON:

https://www.pgy-tech.com/product-pa...professional-nd4-uv-cpl-nd-pl-set-lens-filter

This is for the Zoom. Would this be a reasonable replacement for the factory filter?

That page does have a UV only filter which should work just fine. My question would be why all those filters have a pinkish tint to them. To me they should be clear or greyish looking.

Reactions: ff22
That page does have a UV only filter which should work just fine. My question would be why all those filters have a pinkish tint to them. To me they should be clear or greyish looking.

I have noticed a number of the filter sets from different manufacturers have that same pinkish cast. Coating?

Again, I think some folks are looking for filters that have NO impact on color or light transmission. So, NO neutral density types. Basically one that can replace the ones shipped on either the Pro or Zoom.

I have noticed a number of the filter sets from different manufacturers have that same pinkish cast. Coating?
Most likely. I looked at the filters for my dslr and you can barely see any or no tint and that is looking at reflections in the glass and not through the glass.
But then I have to consider that these filters cost 5 to 10 times what the drone filters are going for.

Have you broken or lost the one that came with your Mavic?
Hey, I saw you were looking for a extra stock M2P clear lens? I accidentally didn't know how to land n hit my concrete n cracked my dji lens. I too have looked everywhere n no luck unless you buy a 6 pack of tinted lenses. So, am asking if you ever found a good source? Thanks Ty

Seriously? All I see are various tinted lenses- which I understand why, but there must someone making the standard one(or cheap knock offs)

Any ideas?
I need one...wrote DJI & they are looking for the part # & seeing if they have one. I bought a used M2p with other filters but not the original (all dark)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi