DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to find older version of DJI Go 4

yamahu

Reactions
Hello,
I'm about to get new IPhone and I wonder if I can get same version of DJI Go 4 specifically v4.0.8
On my Mavic I stay with .700 firmware and if I go ITunes store there is only latest version of app and that not support .700
Thanks
Cheers

Hello,
I'm about to get new IPhone and I wonder if I can get same version of DJI Go 4 specifically v4.0.8
Thanks
Cheers
A search of the internet should find you some .APK mirror sights that have a copy. Good luck.
I can not attest to the safety of this site (I have no experience with it) DJI GO 4 for Android - APK Download

A search of the internet should find you some .APK mirror sights that have a copy. Good luck.
I can not attest to the safety of this site (I have no experience with it) DJI GO 4 for Android - APK Download
Hey Bunny, The OP mentioned IPhone, which is IOS. He would have to use the proxy and Itunes method for retrieving older versions of Go 4.

Thanks !!! Only problem is I have also latest version of iTunes Mac and there is no longer app store in
so I guess I have to revert to version where is app store ... I guess ??
Watch his other vids on this subject. He has links to what’s needed.

Reactions: Bunny Too
My iMac won't let me delete the new version of iTunes!:(

My iMac won't let me delete the new version of iTunes!:(

Also:
OSX will complain that iTunes is a core part of OSX and prevent you from uninstalling it. Follow these steps to bypass the warnings.

1. Navigate to the Applications folder and find the iTunes app file (/Applications/iTunes.app).
  2. Right-click (or Control-click) on iTunes and select Get Info. Locate and click on the padlock icon on the bottom right side of the window and enter your admin password.
  3. Next, expand the Sharing & Permissions section of the window if it’s not already visible and change the privileges for “everyone” to Read & Write.
This will give us complete control of the iTunes application so that we can override the operating system’s warning and delete it.

Well,I tried it and although, it will let me download the older version of iTunes, it won't let me open it? See the photos.iTunes 1.JPGiTunes 2.JPG

GIYF:

Close iTunes

Goto your iTunes folder

it's either under:
- My Documents\My Music\iTunes\
- \Users\username\Music\iTunes\

(Make sure that it's right one by looking at the Time & Date of the FIle (should be the same, as the last time you closed itunes)

Drag the iTunes Library file from the above location to the Desktop.

Open the Previous iTunes Libraries folder in the iTunes folder.

Locate the file named iTunes Library YYYY-MM-DD where YYYY-MM-DD is the date you downgraded iTunes (Year-Month-Day).

Drag this file to the iTunes folder (the enclosing folder).
Rename this file to iTunes Library.
Open iTunes.

iTunes: ‘The file “iTunes Library.itl” cannot be read’ Fix

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN