DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to Pre-Order Mavic Air 2?

Reactions
In the age of COVID-19 new considerations apply to the sites that we often use and with several massive ecommerce sites slowing down traffic to ship essential supplies, the wait is longer than ever before our products ship. As a Mavic Air 2 buyer myself, I have spent since 10:00 Monday Night Compiling this list of links:
Amazon.com (fastest delivery): Mavic Air 2 or: Fly More Combo
B&H (2nd fastest): Mavic Air 2 or: Fly More Combo
Adorama (no fly more combo): Mavic 2

Hopefully this was helpfull to my fellow Mavic Air 2 buyers.

Hopefully this was helpfull to my fellow Mavic Air 2 buyers.
You left out Best Buy which claims to deliver on May 11th.
"Get it by Release Date: May 11th"
Your Amazon Fly More Combo link is also someone's affiliate link. Here is the unaffiliated one:

Last edited:
Hmm should I cancel DJI site and get Amazon ? I have 5% cash back on Amazon but don't know if it's worth it with refresh

After joining DJI Select at their website, I had coupons and the 50% off DJI Refresh when buying it with the Mavic Air 2. Placed order at DJI. Can wait if I have to

Florida Drone Supply is accepting pre-orders. Free shipping, no tax. Maybe DJIDroneService.com too. I believe free shipping and no tax also.

After joining DJI Select at their website, I had coupons and the 50% off DJI Refresh when buying it with the Mavic Air 2. Placed order at DJI. Can wait if I have to
I bought the MA2 Fly More Combo through DJI as well. I saw the 50% deal on the site too. Did you go back and purchase the DJI Care Refresh after buying the drone package? It says I'm not eligible..

I bought the Fly More Combo on the DJI website, and used my Paypal account which has my name and the name of the company I work, listed before the address, since that's where I have valuable packages sent. I checked the order on my DJI account on their website and the address they have shows part of my works name, then the address, then the rest of my works name and the street name followed by city and zip. I called them and they can't change it because that's what PayPal sent them. I checked with PayPal and confirmed that my address was right. I new that it was, cause I get things delivered all the time. Anyway, did the online chat again, and still couldn't get them to figure out that their system is messed up and screwing up peoples addresses. I cancelled my order and bought it through Bestbuy. Same price and definitely put my mind at ease.

Im noticed best buy no longer says "get it the 11th" i preordered mine april 29th. Wondering now when we'll actually receive the drone ordering from bestbuy.

Im noticed best buy no longer says "get it the 11th" i preordered mine april 29th. Wondering now when we'll actually receive the drone ordering from bestbuy.

Seems like the 11th, as some are moving status. Wouldn't read too much into what an order placed today means to an order placed a week and a half ago.

Seems like the 11th, as some are moving status. Wouldn't read too much into what an order placed today means to an order placed a week and a half ago.
Right on. Ive never preordered anything ever. So its new ground for me lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR