DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

which ipad mini should i get ?

I'm also looking to upgrade my Ipad mini 2 to a mini 5 but a little unsure whether to go for the wifi only version or the one with cellular. I have no need to use the ipad as a phone but am I likely to need the 3/4g and gps. I fly the Mavic Pro Platinum and as the mini 2 throws up the low processing power report I have taken to using my Samsung S10 phone which works fine but screen very difficult to see as was the mini 2 due to glare. Which version do you think and why, please?

There are sun shades you can buy for any device. As for the device it’s personal preference. I have an iPad2 but stopped using it for flying. I just use an iPhone Max now. Any iPad 4 or higher should do. Maybe even a Samsung

There are sun shades you can buy for any device. As for the device it’s personal preference. I have an iPad2 but stopped using it for flying. I just use an iPhone Max now. Any iPad 4 or higher should do. Maybe even a Samsung
I do have a sunshade but makes little difference on a bright day when light all over the sky. Is the mini 5 screen much more visible in those conditions?

i have a i pad mini 5 wifi restored to factory settings 320.00 shipped pm me if you are interested.

Thanks for all the responses, I've bitten the bullet and ordered a new mini 5 and will just have to suck it and see. If all else fails it is still a useful tool. When the new regs come in regarding certification I will probably end up getting one of the new mavic drones which I guess will come with the new controller. Thanks once again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760