Can’t seem to tell if it’s a pro or platinum
In battery compartment it’s reads
DJI Mavic pro model M1P

P for pro or platinum?

Can’t seem to tell if it’s a pro or platinum
In battery compartment it’s reads
DJI Mavic pro model M1P

P for pro or platinum?
just looked under the battery at mine it says mavic pro platinum and also on the front arms and the colour of the drone is different to the M1P sounds like you have a M1P

Pro is commonly written as MP or M1P now that there's a class of Mavics as M2.
Platinum would be written as MPP or M1PP.

The platinum has the updated ESC which runs the motors more efficiently. It also comes with the quieter props, though those props will work on the M1P.
Between the props and ESC, not only is the MPP quieter, but offers longer flight time.
There's also the higher capacity batteries, but they're interchangeable between MP and MPP.

There's also the higher capacity batteries, but they're interchangeable between MP and MPP.

My heart skipped just a little reading that, but alas the same 3830mAh / 43.6w specs.

I have the 8331 platinum props and they are brilliant vs the original stock M1P 8330 props.
Some people have problems with gimbal shake and need to adjust gain settings, but mine (and many others I've read that have fitted the low noise props) is smooth as butter.
Prop upgrade seems to be a very low % that need to make adjustments.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
you are correct there is no difference in capacity, just the colour ,the upgrade from the M1P was mainly different props and ESCs to give an extended flight time i think maybe @DanMan32 was thinking of the second gen mavics which have a four cell battery

OK, I think I am confused with P4. I do know somewhere in the DJI consumer line the battery capacity was improved but interchangeable with earlier model.

You could also look at the front arm since the model is labeled there.

1569779258801.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661