DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WHICH....... will come first ???

how long is a piece of string ???????????????????????????????????????????

• Haha
Reactions: Gindra
its strange but where i live in the UK my MM has not stopped me from flying, perhaps it is some form of retaliation, for stopping DJI drones from being used by law enforcement and other government agencies in the US who knows

Reactions: hiflyer201
I just posted this as part of another thread>>

"Fact is that DJI made a sh*tbucket of money on this just on the holiday sales. That means they have the knowledge that the product is indeed successful enough to justify support, as well as the ready cash to turn their full herd of software boffins loose to ramp up everything about the Mini to the fullest hardware capabilities."

To expand, I suspect they have stuff in the software works that we don't even guess because they may not even be in the nature of problems. Lots of times the creators are not even aware of the capabilities of their gear until users make suggestions, or they have the time to push the hardware to its limits. Back in the 80's, friends with a tiny, start-up software company did a "wire-frame" flight simulator. Until they let an outsider [me] screw around with it they had never heard of an Immelman turn. I was doing things like a WWI pilot would and their program was handling it just fine... they just didn't know what to try.

So, I would say, "Patience, Grasshoppers"...

Reactions: MaxE1955!
What is the sound of one hand clapping?

I had an eagle do a flyby/fly-around at about 250’. He seemed en-rapture-d until he got close enough to hear the prop noise.

Reactions: Gindra
I’m sure it’s been a great seller but that doesn’t justify adding features.

Anything they do that improves the MM’s capabilities will erode sales of DJI’s other products. The MM is positioned as the gateway drug.

I’m not holding my breath.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralph.smith.mckenzie@gmai