DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Whistle Blowers - small truths coming out.

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
The Smartest kid in the World wants to talk to Congress about what took place a CERN .
I have watched about a dozen videos on the subject and it seems that thru one of the collisions of the Atoms that one of the Atoms Gained Weight meaning that every other Atom in the world also gained this weight and because of this shifted us into a Demential Shift so slight that we cannot yet define it .

The Kid uses the Mandella Effect as a small example of a shift in time and space : The list is long of these effects but this one bothered me.
Example : Richard Simmons

I believe many of us were to swear on our mothers grave that he at one point wore a head band around his head correct , but there saying it never happened.
DO you Remember this ?

Phantomrain.org
Wet Suits to fly in the Rain. land on the Water.

The smartest kid in the world is forgetting that Particles get their mass by interacting with the Higgs field
They do not have a mass of their own. This "extra weight" only proves the existence of the Higgs Boson.
What he is observing is the Brout-Englert-Higgs mechanism.

Last edited:
Higs was mentioned in his delivery several times as to the particle that was gained and what he believes the outcome was . I was thinking even if congress let someone speak , its already happened with more to come I imagine as more particles collide faster.

• Haha
Reactions: LoudThunder
I believe many of us were to swear on our mothers grave that he at one point wore a head band around his head correct , but there saying it never happened.
DO you Remember this ?
I swear I remember him in a headband, more often than not in fact.
I just climbed back up from this rabbit hole and apparently, he never did.
There are pages of discussion and groups dedicated to this mystery.
I need some tylenol now.

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian