Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Whitch Antenna?

Chris_LSZO

Reactions
With system is better (more range):
Maxx Evolite Kit Plus oder
Titan Switch 2.4 Antenna System?

I would like to buy a boosted antenna. Price is nearly the same, the Maxx is smaller... I'm unsure what to take.

Thanks for help.

Chris

I own both.. In my opinion they each have their good points. I think for just a directional antenna the Maxx works best for me.. But if you want an omnidirectional and directional option the switch would be your better choice.

Reactions: Chris_LSZO
In what circumstances you use the omnidirectional? Normally the pilot know where the drone are and can point the RC to there.
The range of Maxx and Switch compared the directional mode are +/- the same?

In my case I use the Titan switch antenna a lot more with the Omni antennas than I do with the directional antenna.
The Omni antenna will blast through obstacles (trees, buildings and the likes) much better than the directional antenna will.

Reactions: Chris_LSZO
The Omni antenna will blast through obstacles (trees, buildings and the likes) much better than the directional antenna will.

Thats very important for me.
Could you compare the range omni vs. direct please?

Thats very important for me.
Could you compare the range omni vs. direct please?

If you have line of site without any obstacles the Titan switch system with the directional antenna will take you WAY beyond the capacity of your batteries.
And in my case with the obstacles I have in front of me at my home the Titan Switch system with the Omni directional antennas take me well over 2 1/2 miles out.
I only use the directional antenna when I go to my flying field in the country where everything is open for miles.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue