DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who are some of your favorite members in Mavicpilots?

Former Member

Reactions
Who are some of your favorite members on Mavicpilots and why? When you respond, please put a @ before the members name so they get a ping of credit on this thread. I have some people that get my attention because of their unique content. Some, but by no means all, of these are, in alphabetical order are:

@Aviator Friendly guy and vital DSAR team member.

@BD0G Humor and common sense

@BigAl07 SAR expert

@Camino Ken Very amenable person and experienced drone pilot

@Canuk For his experience and for giving Canada weather updates

@crystal-pete Knows all teh ins and outs of all DJI products. Expert advice.

@Drone Master Vast DJI drone experience

@FatherXmas One of the kindest and generous guys you ever want to meet.

@kilomikebravo Always adds common sense to threads.

Mavic Pro Platinum A friend indeed

@MAvic_South_Oz Distinguished member

@mereflyer Thank you for all the support

@mnis Electronics expert

@Mossiback What can I say? Your contributions to this forum are invaluable.

@old man mavic Humor and my best grammar teacher

@Photo-Sorko for his help with the photo contests

@Porky His humor and excellent knowlege of photography

@Robert Granata Ironman of drones. Great nature photographer.

@TexasFlytography Inventor and battery duration pioneer

@Thomas B Vast DJI product knowledge and experience

If I didnt list your name, please forgive me! I will add more to my list as they come back into my limited available memory.

Please dont add me to the list. You can just like this thread, and that will be my reward.

Last edited:
Rob, thanks for the shoutout. You are one of my favorites. I agree with your list and assessments except mine. I am an experienced person but a newbie to drones, although I did fly the kind you ride in a while ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shucks rob??? agree with your list but don’t put me down as a knowledgeable photographer, I’m only learning but the humour side I definitely agree with you, more of an idiot me is...??

@all that help this place work so well Thumbswayup

Totally agree with your statement, if it wasn’t for everyone on the forum it wouldn’t exist.

A big “like” to all the mods for keeping us all in line..??

Shucks rob??? agree with your list but don’t put me down as a knowledgeable photographer, I’m only learning but the humour side I definitely agree with you, more of an idiot me is...??

Totally agree with your statement, if it wasn’t for everyone on the forum it wouldn’t exist.

A big “like” to all the mods for keeping us all in line..??

Your pictures are all inspring. (even though you no longer use an Inspire)

That's kind of you to put me on the list. I'm just fortunate to have had some amazing mentors over the years who were kind and patient enough to tolerate all of my questions and many mistakes.

My Dad @Going Up. Why?

A few years ago he was pushing 80 and wanted a drone. No prior RC experience. I was like, "ummm. I don't think that's a good idea"
I said, "tell you what. I will buy you a simulator and you show me you can nose-in fly around in the sim"
We was quiet for a few weeks but said, "he was practicing"
Then he came for a visit and I had a my F550 Flamewheel at the time
I asked "you ready to fly?"
He said, "Yep" and flew the crud out of it! Nose-in all around at speeds that made me grit my teeth
I was stunned and said "well... you have my blessing"
I think he owns more drones than I do now :D
GO DAD!

Shucks rob??? agree with your list but don’t put me down as a knowledgeable photographer, I’m only learning but the humour side I definitely agree with you, more of an idiot me is...[emoji23][emoji23]

A big “like” to all the mods for keeping us all in line..[emoji3][emoji3]

I also get a ton of laughs out of Porky’s posts :)

Rob: While I am humbled by seeing myself on the list, I too am "relatively speaking," a newbie droner. The only brain cells that keep me from sounding like a tree stump are the years at work.

Thank you though for your thoughtful inclusion and most kind remark.

Reactions: Former Member
Rob: While I am humbled by seeing myself on the list, I too am "relatively speaking," a newbie droner. The only brain cells that keep me from sounding like a tree stump are the years at work.

Thank you though for your thoughtful inclusion and most kind remark.

Experience counts for alot on this forum. Dont sell yourself short.

I might not have as much knowledge as others but having a good laugh every now and then (fun) definitely helps. It’s also good for ya?

Well I think so anyways??

View attachment 70446

Everyone appreciates your humor. For those that dont get out much, here is @porkys thread, with some great conversations and some awesome pictures:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne