Yup... they got my money. I was going to wait until after it was out a while, but decided the new features were too tempting and I didn't want to get stuck in a delay waiting on the 2nd build to complete (assuming initial inventory will be sold out).
SO, the question will be do I keep my Mavic Pro? I don't want to. Don't fly enough to warrant having two drones and I don't need a back-up drone. The only thing which might change that is I'm still flying the hassle free 0.400 firmware on my MP. If the M2P ends up being too restrictive where I want to fly, I may have to keep the MP.
Went mountain climbing today.... Remembered half way up today was d-day & no network connection in the middle of mountains Eventually got the pro2 model ordered with one spare battery. Have been waiting for this since forever can't wait now, some good reviews on YouTube I'm sure there will be bugs to get ironed out but I just couldn't wait.