DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who bought? :) I just ordered mine.

I bought the Pro 2 fly more combo... There are positive reviews popping up now on youtube now.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
1xMP Pro-II, 1x Battery, 2x Props& Care
Ouch...

Does anybody know if charging adapter is as of the Mavic I? No need to replace 4x loader and car loader then

1xPro, 1x Battery, 2x Props& Care
Ouch...

Does anybody know if charging adapter is as of the Mavic I? No need to replace 4x loader and car loader then

I’m guessing not. Also the case is likely larger. I didn’t risk it and bought the Fly More combo.

I ordered mine at 7:24 AM Pacific time. That was about 14 minutes into the presentation.

I went with the Mavic 2 Pro with the Fly-More package. I did see filters for that camera on the website, but they were not available for ordering.

According to the website, my order status is showing as being shipped! I hope they are shipping from the southern California facility. That way maybe I’ll get it tomorrow or Saturday.

Yup... they got my money. I was going to wait until after it was out a while, but decided the new features were too tempting and I didn't want to get stuck in a delay waiting on the 2nd build to complete (assuming initial inventory will be sold out).

SO, the question will be do I keep my Mavic Pro? I don't want to. Don't fly enough to warrant having two drones and I don't need a back-up drone. The only thing which might change that is I'm still flying the hassle free 0.400 firmware on my MP. If the M2P ends up being too restrictive where I want to fly, I may have to keep the MP. o_O

Mine shows as 'shipped' too, but without tracking details. I think they just advance it to that so you can't cancel it as easily.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Mine shows as 'shipped' too, but without tracking details. I think they just advance it to that so you can't cancel it as easily.

Mine doesn’t say that yet. I wonder if the props I bought are holding it up.

Went mountain climbing today.... Remembered half way up today was d-day & no network connection in the middle of mountains Eventually got the pro2 model ordered with one spare battery. Have been waiting for this since forever can't wait now, some good reviews on YouTube I'm sure there will be bugs to get ironed out but I just couldn't wait.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661