DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who bought? :) I just ordered mine.

Ordered mine. I’m looking forward to putting it through its paces. From all accounts so far it’s a big step forward

Ordered the Mavic Pro II with the Fly More combo. The local DJI store said this morning it will probably be a couple weeks before they have them in stock. The Mavic Air was my first drone, bought in February. That's a nice little drone although the shorter flight time was a little annoying. And being a long time photographer, the 1-inch sensor is extra appealing to me. I want the drone for photos almost as much as video.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Edit: mine says shipped now...just waiting for a tracking number. I used the priority shipping coupon that I received from filling out the DJI survey prior to the event

Pulled the trigger! E-mail from DJI said make purchase and join DJI Select; so I thought I'd get expedited shipping. Turns out Purchase Mavic 2 and you are eligable to purchase DJI select which is only for future purchases. A bit of a marketing ploy and does not help with Mavic 2 shipping. No expedited shipping here so will see when they ship.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23