DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who bought? :) I just ordered mine.

I just saw that my status showed shipped, but I didn't receive a seperate email or a tracking number so I not sure if it whipped or not.
Same here. The DJI Store app seems to provide the most up to date info on my order. Today it gave me 2 tracking numbers with FEDEX. YAY!!!

A friendly reminder to use DJI Assistant (on Windows or Mac) and NOT Dji Go to update the firmware.

And watch out for issues-- I couldn't use my LG G6 that I used for my Air, I had to use my Fire HD8, which is super weird, 'cuz that's DEFINITELY not a "supported device".

Just pulled the trigger (Tue Aug 28) to add to the fleet (Spark - Phantom 4 - Mavic Pro - Mavic Air - New Mavic 2 Pro on the way). Total amateur photographer, but enjoy taking drone photos and videos. Lots to learn and what better way than the new Mavic 2 Pro. Crazy to have 5 drones but enjoy every one. Makes this 66 year old feel like a kid again. Plus....life is too short. Really amazed that the technology that DJI has incorporated into their drones. Looking forward to unboxing and operating the new Mavic 2 Pro. Cheers!!

Ordered mine on Thursday thru the DJI Store via Newegg and it arrived today.

Ordered my zoom this morning 730am. Checked the dji account store and its marked shipped, but no tracking number yet....

Ordered mine this afternoon. I got the Pro with the RE goggles and the kit. Then of course I jump online to read all the raving updates And walk straight into a brick wall with all this chatter of overheating and gimbals falling off... plus Some issues with the rear legs Not opening smoothly and scratches on the gimbal from what looks like part of the shell that was not trimmed back far enough. Ugh.

I ordered mine about half an hour ago, now we wait........

Excited and bummed. Just got the update that my Zoom has left Anchorage (by way of Taiwan and Hong Kong) and will be delivered by 4:30pm tomorrow, but I'm also flying out of town for work tomorrow and won't be home until late Thursday, so realistically I won't get any real hands on time until Friday afternoon.

Excited and bummed. Just got the update that my Zoom has left Anchorage (by way of Taiwan and Hong Kong) and will be delivered by 4:30pm tomorrow, but I'm also flying out of town for work tomorrow and won't be home until late Thursday, so realistically I won't get any real hands on time until Friday afternoon.

Separation developes character.

Reactions: JethroXP
Mine arrived on time from Shenzhen via Fedex and batteries are charging now. Everything looks good - I like the new feel. It's more solid, more "Pro" than the old Mavic Pro.

Just pulled the trigger and ordered (well pre-ordered) the Pro from HeliGuy in the UK. The free Crash Cover for pre-ordering along with the ease of dealing with a UK company far outweigh the couple of weeks wait....plus hopefully DJI will push out some firmware updates in the meantime.

The few threads on crashing/unglueing/rubbing were a little disconcerting, although there's far more threads around now with people actually using and enjoying theirs so I'm pretty convinced that there's no major design flaws - just a small handful of "Friday afternoon" units which is to be expected from such a long awaited high demand launch!

I flew mine right around dusk last night, took it about a mile out in a metro suburb area, with no transmission problems. I'm now using my Kindle Fire HD10, which I *HIGHLY* recommend for this BTW (especially at $100), and no hiccups whatsoever. I don't think I'm going to have too much use for my Air...

I ordered mine from Buydig (Beach Camera) through Rakuten yesterday morning. Rakuten had a 20% back promo going for a few days and it gives me $290 to spend on a new TV come Black Friday :D I also had a $15 bonus Rakuten emailed me a week ago, AND a code for $10 off that I found on Retailmenot.
After credit card and ebates cash back as well, the total is technically $1,091.21.
I was on the fence after the price of the M2P was announced, but could not pass up once I figured out that deal.

I emailed Buydig to confirm they were an Authorized seller (for warranty). They replied that they were and the drone would ship out on the 7th.... however after ordering yesterday morning, I quickly got a FedEx shipping confirmation saying it was coming from NJ and would arrive to my home in MI by Friday!

Really excited to fly it this weekend. I loved the camera on the P4, but it was too bulky for my needs. The MP was great for portability, but I wasn't that happy with the camera (need adjustable aperture!).

I flew mine right around dusk last night, took it about a mile out in a metro suburb area, with no transmission problems. I'm now using my Kindle Fire HD10, which I *HIGHLY* recommend for this BTW (especially at $100), and no hiccups whatsoever. I don't think I'm going to have too much use for my Air...
I've never had a Kindle Fire, how are they for screen brightness compared to a top-quality current smartphone? I'm currently using a Galaxy Note 8 and about to get the 9. Would the Kindle be as bright, or even brighter? Also, how do you mount it to the controller?

I never jump on new tech, especially drones. I'll wait for you BETA testers to iron out the kinks :)

Owning the MP Plat, I really don't see the need to upgrade, I'll wait two to three years before I buy another drone.

Update: My LG G6 phone will now connect to the Pro 2. 3rd day is a charm!

Re: the Kindle Fire-- it's a GREAT tablet because it's CHEAP. :) Bought mine for $100. And it has a microSD slot. Recommend the HD10, but the HD8 is pretty good too, and on a fire sale for $50 now (which means a new one is coming). The HD10 is faster with more ram.

In the sunlight (11:30 in Denver) the 10" Kindle Fire HD10 is brighter and more usable than my LG G6, which is pretty bright, but still sucks in direct sun. (I could have used the tablet in the sun, but I still flew it in the shade.)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147