who chose Evo over a Mavic or who owns both

wytnyt

Reactions
me
I have both only because the Mavic was out first
had the Evo been introduced first Id be a Evo owner only
the Evo is that much better IMHO

hopefully the m2 changes my mind

To be honest with you, I have the Mavic pro platinum and this drone do more than I need. The long range is one of my requirements. The Evo is awesome as well and saw in YouTube that can go without issues up to 4 miles.

How many new Autel Threads do we need in the Mavic pro forum? You getting royalties or something? :D

Reactions: macoman and JDawg
im sorry i didnt know it bothered you

I am not that bothered, BUT I would bet that most evo owners have Mavics or similar too.
I understand your excitement over your new procurement, but maybe its time to take it to the Autel forums?
Autel X-Star Evo Drone Forum
i dont see why,you seem to be the only one it bothers,its only 2 threads and one has garnered more posts than any other on the front page so others are interested
it is in the general forum and does mention the MP so its related to the forum

Carry on, You are fine. I just wanted to make sure you knew there was a place for Evo owners to post. There would be more interest there I would think. It just feels like you are trying to convert us to evo's!

Carry on, You are fine. I just wanted to make sure you knew there was a place for Evo owners to post. There would be more interest there I would think. It just feels like you are trying to convert us to evo's!
To be honest, I am not that excited for the Evo. I bet most Mavic pro owners are not.

To be honest, I am not that excited for the Evo. I bet most Mavic pro owners are not.
I have studied them, not really worth a switch in my opinion. They have their issues too.

I can see that not being reminded when you are flying in a restricted area can be appealing to some, BUT that does NOT excuse them from knowing where they are flying and getting approval from the towers when needed, just because of what brand of drone they fly.
Besides, I refuse to use Android, and Apple is not well supported by Autel. :D

Reactions: macoman
I have both. I prefer the Evo though the air can do more trick shots. The controller is better and the range is tons better on the evo. Way more accessories for the air. Evo cost more, but one Evo battery is nearly two air batteries.

Unless I’m missing something the Evo can also take pics while shooting video, which is awesome. The biggest drawback for the Evo (besides some few issues to be worked out) is it is difficult to use a tablet with it. After using a tablet with my spark and my air it is hard to use a smaller screen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98