DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who has flown their maiden flight

i bought it last friday and flew it over the week end
blown away by quality of photos/videos...even if Hong Kong is having harsh weather conditions those days and no sun

quality is really improved !!!

signal is much stronger, i was able to fly in dense wifi neighborhood and go further than i usually go with my old MAVIC PRO

The led lights that come on when landing at night are the greatest futuristic and convenient touch !!

expensive drone but don't hesitate

I thought the OP asked who had, not who hadn't yet!
Welcome to the forum and he did so guys post only if you have yours and have flown.

i bought it last friday and flew it over the week end
blown away by quality of photos/videos...even if Hong Kong is having harsh weather conditions those days and no sun

quality is really improved !!!

signal is much stronger, i was able to fly in dense wifi neighborhood and go further than i usually go with my old MAVIC PRO

The led lights that come on when landing at night are the greatest futuristic and convenient touch !!

expensive drone but don't hesitate
what was the noise like compared to the MP? I understand about db but it really comes down to pitch. The Mav air is so much more annoying than the pro.

MAVIC AIR is such an annoying bee !

you just cannot compared it with MAVIC 2 PRO when it comes to noise.

MAVIC 2 PRO is really quiet...and even if (some people say) a bit less quiet than Platinum, for me difference is really barely noticeable : that tells how much quiet it is.

Reactions: Johnnyaibo
MAVIC AIR is such an annoying bee !

you just cannot compared it with MAVIC 2 PRO when it comes to noise.

MAVIC 2 PRO is really quiet...and even if (some people say) a bit less quiet than Platinum, for me difference is really barely noticeable : that tells how much quiet it is.
It looks you are the first lucky guy here! I believe we would all appreciate it if you could upload a few shots , in various different modes (i.e 4K30 , 2.7@30 , 2.7@60 , 1080P@30 , 1080P60) just for us to see the difference in the video quality.

Happy & safe flying

Thanks

Reactions: McGhee473
ah ah , i work just 5 minutes from the DJI Hong Kong Flagship store ;)

for the video i will try but anyway, there has been a few comparisons alreadu on youtube (i think of iphonedo).

At this point i guess it's quiet but possibly a video will not render how it sounds in real life...when i flew it over the week end i was hearing it only when it was within 5-10 meters from me (upon take off and landing)...

Reactions: Neckcrank

for the video i will try but anyway, there has been a few comparisons alreadu on youtube (i think of iphonedo).

At this point i guess it's quiet but possibly a video will not render how it sounds in real life...when i flew it over the week end i was hearing it only when it was within 5-10 meters from me (upon take off and landing)...

All these reviewers are not actual owners of the Drone. I trust more an owner's upload than those.

Many thanks!

ok i see , i'll try to post 2 clips when i get back in the evening (including a timelapse)

Reactions: peros550

Definitely keen for some sample photos if you have any please. This will be my first drone if and when I purchase it and my main aim is to shoot some landscape photography.

wow! i am already sold! :) Can't wait to see and the videos. Preferably something in 60fps.

It seems to have a very big improvement over the MP1, which is something that you mentioned before. I just now see it with my own eyes.

Original MP1 would have so much noise in this shot.

>>>yes those front buldings are pretty clear given the harsh weather conditions

willl try to shoot something in 60 fps

those videos i already took are 2.7 k 24 fps

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky