DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who has the smallest waterproof case that can carry everything needed!?!

zapufast

Reactions
d70f12b3e1e7280dcf9731b05bbf8f07.jpg

This is the Compact MC-Case. I modified it to accept a 12 volt charger and the iPad Mini. Very small package carries, Mavic, controller, 120v charger, 12v charger, 3 batteries, iPad Mini, 4 extra blades, my short lightning cable, and MicroSD card holder.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Size is 336x300x148 or 13.22x11.81x5.83

Pretty small for a waterproof case. We jetski a lot and sold my Phantom 4 because this will be able to come anywhere we go!

Hey Zapufast,
Is the interior of the case soft? For example if you drop it by accident do you think the the interior would soft enough to protect the mavic? I got one case today from toher brans, but the interior it is not soft =(

Has anyone tried turning the Mavic so it doesn't take as much space up in the case, IE, putting it in sideways instead of bottom down into the foam?

Hey Zapufast,
Is the interior of the case soft? For example if you drop it by accident do you think the the interior would soft enough to protect the mavic? I got one case today from toher brans, but the interior it is not soft =(

Protects it perfectly! I have already dropped it and everything is fine. Fell off the back cover of my truck...ugh!

Has anyone tried turning the Mavic so it doesn't take as much space up in the case, IE, putting it in sideways instead of bottom down into the foam?

Mavic is as tall as it is wide. No advantage to turning it sideways, and would cause more stress on gimbal if dropped.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcjz