DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

who will for sure get the Evo> Whats your pro/cons?w/Evo features as i find em

Hows the range and stuff like that?
Is it worth getting rid of my mavic pro for this?

Depends on what you're looking for, but I would say yes. 100mb recording, 4k 60fps, and IMO, as good as, if not better than the m2p when it comes to 4k footage. Check the video comparisons on YT between the 2 and you decide.
THe mavic though has much better flight modes and options. So if you're into those, then you should prob just stick with the Mavic.
Pros of the evo is not a lot of nanny controls, built in screen, and higher flight ceiling in case you're trying to get over the top of a mountain ;)

And no issues with range. I did 2.5miles urban range and 3.0 straight miles in the boonies.
If you're looking for more, get the mavic 2 (after doing the test above, i realize i barely even go out past 1 mile, let alone over 3, but thats just me).

Hows the range and stuff like that?
Is it worth getting rid of my mavic pro for this?
No, if your Mavic Pro is in great working order, keep it... I was going to get rid of my Mavic Platinum but one day I took it out to fly instead of the Zoom and it performed great, at that point I decided to keep it as a great backup drone. It has great camera functions that the Zoom don't have....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tore Korsnes