DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why all the hype about the Mini 3?

If they were to price it as such then it would be sold out for months constantly
I think you are delusional. Do you know that 2/3 of Mini owners are first time entry level drone buyers? Those people are not going to spend that amount just for trying a drone.

Also you yourself are delusional; he said 800-1000 with a screen remote fly more combo.

Mini 2 is at 600 dollar msrp for the fly more combo.

Mini 3 pro mini will completely destroy mini 2 on each and every level. Were it priced within 200 dollar range of mini 2 not to mention having a controller with a screen, then nobody would buy mini 2 anymore

Last edited:
For professionals is the Enterprise line, for advance photography users is the M3 and Air 2S. Mini is a sub 250g drone. It would never be capable as the others just because of the size and weight limitations.

With regards to the gimbal as well as wind resistance it goes beyond Air2S not to mention even M3 though wind resistance could be a tie between the later and M3

Also you yourself are delusional; he said 800-1000 with a screen remote fly more combo.

Mini 2 is at 600 dollar msrp for the fly more combo.

Mini 3 pro mini will completely destroy mini 2 on each and every level. Were it priced within 200 dollar range of mini 2 not to mention having a controller with a screen, then nobody would buy mini 2 anymore
I think we're getting price comparisons between apples and lugnuts here...

My predictions of a Mini-3 Basic Kit price point of $600 assumes a Mini-2 controller, or something very much like it. If there's a "Pro" version of the Mini-3 with a zippy-whamo controller with a built in screen, that would be a completely different animal...it wouldn't be a beginner system, and it wouldn't have a beginner price.

When speculating on a Mini-3 price, it would be clarifying if people would clearly note what configuration their referencing.

Thx,

MM

Reactions: test2000Anafi

My predictions of a Mini-3 Basic Kit price point of $600 assumes a Mini-2 controller, or something very much like it. If there's a "Pro" version of the Mini-3 with a zippy-whamo controller with a built in screen, that would be a completely different animal...it wouldn't be a beginner system, and it wouldn't have a beginner price.

When speculating on a Mini-3 price, it would be clarifying if people would clearly note what configuration their referencing.

Thx,

MM
Then the FMC should be no less than $800 and the Pro version..... who knows?

"Break da bank" is relative of course... $1000 seems pretty cheap to me with the functionality of an Air 2S, or better.

Thx,

MM
The actual Chinese prices are leaked btw. Guess who was right

The camera can look up. The drone can fly upwind without anything blocking the camera. Air2S and mavic 3 cannot.
Are you really this clueless? You either didn't bother to look at what I was responding to, or I need to back off 'cause I'm being harsh to an actual intellectually impaired individual, which would be cruel.

Either substantiate your comparative claims regarding the yet to be released mini 3 and the A2S and M3, stop making them, or continue to dig the hole your in of no credibility that you keep digging deeper.

Does your credibility matter to you? If it doesn't, we have a label: Troll.

Right now you've pretty much established yourself here as a loudmouth bull chitter.

Have you looked up pixel binning and line skipping yet?

• Haha
Reactions: manc54 and Okie
Are you really this clueless? You either didn't bother to look at what I was responding to, or I need to back off 'cause I'm being harsh to an actual intellectually impaired individual, which would be cruel.

Either substantiate your comparative claims regarding the yet to be released mini 3 and the A2S and M3, stop making them, or continue to dig the hole your in of no credibility that you keep digging deeper.

Does your credibility matter to you? If it doesn't, we have a label: Troll.

Right now you've pretty much established yourself here as a loudmouth bull chitter.

Have you looked up pixel binning and line skipping yet?
I was writing about line skipping back when you were still in denial about it.
You are also in denial about mini 3 having a much better design and a few superior capabilities compared to all current mavic or air products in existence; which will be looked back at as being archaic.

You don’t poses this knowledge yet, which is fine. But think back about your lines skipping example. You were in denial about it first with the 2 pro. Whereas now you pretend it was always part of your general knowledge or something lol

@test2000Anafi, you can't even keep the people you're arguing with straight. That wasn't me.

However, I'm an engineer with formal training in what we're talking about here. I understand what pixel binning and line skipping are in image data acquisition from a sensor, and what it means in terms of the image processing pipeline.

And why, because of these functional differences, there is a significant difference in image quality from the same sensor when accessed differently in the mini/SE, and the mini 2.

As with your incomprehensible babble above, it's clear you still haven't done even a Google search on pixel binning and line skipping 🙄🤣

Please continue. 🍿🍿

Reactions: EliteBleader
Reactions: test2000Anafi
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King