DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why I cannot connect at the first time the sc to my mavic??=

Alvaro Lopes

Reactions
I'm very bored with my sc!

I have installed the latest firmware ....53. It was instaled longtime ago using assistant 2 for mavic

Since the beginning I always have problems connecting it with my mavic 2.

Sometimes when I can connect, the message "New firmware ... 53, available" appear but, that is the one that I have installed!

Other times, the message "inconsistent firmware"!!!

Today I have to reset the factory system expecting a nice connection to the equipment but... problem.

As it was not connected I went to DJI Go trying to link to the equipment..... After the 3 step the software returns "Done" but, no connection!

Then I went to the assistent 2 to refresh the firmware installation and e below message appear!!!!.

I don´t know what to do more!

Perhaps return to the android phone or the ipad mini where I can use some apps that are not allowed with the sc (ex Drone Deploy or other)!!

Any help ?????

1577994661562.png

I'm very bored with my sc!

I have installed the latest firmware ....53. It was instaled longtime ago using assistant 2 for mavic

Since the beginning I always have problems connecting it with my mavic 2.

Sometimes when I can connect, the message "New firmware ... 53, available" appear but, that is the one that I have installed!

Other times, the message "inconsistent firmware"!!!

Today I have to reset the factory system expecting a nice connection to the equipment but... problem.

As it was not connected I went to DJI Go trying to link to the equipment..... After the 3 step the software returns "Done" but, no connection!

Then I went to the assistent 2 to refresh the firmware installation and e below message appear!!!!.

I don´t know what to do more!

Perhaps return to the android phone or the ipad mini where I can use some apps that are not allowed with the sc (ex Drone Deploy or other)!!

Any help ?????

View attachment 89541
I would try downloading the Assistance program again. Make sure to get the one for Mavic 2 equipment. If I recall, there is an older version for older Mavic drones.

I have not had any issues connecting the SC to my Zoom fortunately.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569