DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why there are so many beautiful girls, pocket 2 walk in chongqing

Yes, TOO LONG. May I suggest... turn that long opening walk across the bridge into a short hyperlapse. Cut out all shots just walking in empty hallways or up and down steps indoors with no one around...boring. ADD MUSIC!!! Put on some CG too that gives the viewer an idea of where you are and what they are seeing. I don'tunderstand the title, I didn't see all that many beautiful girls. Walking through the old market was the most interesting part. I know you were walking but there was still too much up-&-down movement. If you hold the Osmo in your hand, try to keep your hand from moving up-&-down, that will look better. Use a lavalier microphone on a person if they are going to talk, like at the beginning. Amazing city. Thanks for sharing. Now, get to work editing! :)

It's a drone forum, try flying along the bride. 47 minutes of walking bouncing video, not for me. Beautiful buildings though.

Keep in mind this video is indeed posted in the OSMO Pocket forum which is perfectly fine.

Many of us DJI operators also have OMSO products so it's a good fit.

I will try and I will definitely improve next time, thank you all

Keep in mind this video is indeed posted in the OSMO Pocket forum which is perfectly fine.

Many of us DJI operators also have OMSO products so it's a good fit.
Your right, my bad. When I go from a topic on Yesterdays New Topics, I'm thinking drone and flying. I'll look closer from now on.

Your right, my bad. When I go from a topic on Yesterdays New Topics, I'm thinking drone and flying. I'll look closer from now on.

No problem at all. To be fair, I had to double check as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78