Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SkyPixel - Uploaded videos cannot be watched

DiscoverSpain

Reactions
Site
discoverspainvideo.wordpress.com
Hello to all,

I have uploaded a couple of videos to SkyPixel, from my computer, using Firefox as browser. The videos are in MP4 / H264 UHD.

The videos have uploaded correctly but none of them can be played:

Video 1

Video 2

Does anyone know why?
Any suggestions on what format to upload the videos in to avoid these problems?

Thanks in advanced

I've got fiber to my house, and it still took a minute or two to download and play. Seems fine. Your copy on YouTube loads & plays instantly. The footage is beautiful. It amazes me that teenagers everywhere are the same. Always glued to their cellphones like it is a part of their hand. :)

Reactions: DiscoverSpain
Beatiful country side plays easily for me. You may need a Windows Codec maybe if you have windows to play those videos, I have seen that in the past.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water ,

You are welcome to post your Skypizel link, here

I've got fiber to my house, and it still took a minute or two to download and play. Seems fine. Your copy on YouTube loads & plays instantly. The footage is beautiful. It amazes me that teenagers everywhere are the same. Always glued to their cellphones like it is a part of their hand. :)
Yes, they get bored very quickly and turn to their phones instead of looking up and seeing the beautiful things around them.

Reactions: jimlips
Beatiful country side plays easily for me. You may need a Windows Codec maybe if you have windows to play those videos, I have seen that in the past.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water ,

It's very strange, I still can't watch my videos from my Windows computer but I can watch them from my mobile phone or tablet. This is the error I get:

1701344769824.png

However, there are some videos posted on SkyPixel that I can watch.

Thanks for your help!!!

It's very strange, I still can't watch my videos from my Windows computer but I can watch them from my mobile phone or tablet. This is the error I get:

View attachment 170659

However, there are some videos posted on SkyPixel that I can watch.

Thanks for your help!!!
That looks like possibly a rogue codec has replaced the default Windows codec - that is what is showing you the Asian language message error. Sometimes installing software will do this. Like if you buy a new digital camera and install its software (never needed), it will become the "default" codec. Best bet is to download VLC (Official download of VLC media player, the best Open Source player - VideoLAN) and let it become the default video viewer/player. During install, when it asks what files you want it to be the default player for, uncheck everything but .mpeg, .mpg, .mp4, .mov and any other video format you use. I would not make it the default audio player for anything (but you can if you like). You can always change it later.

That looks like possibly a rogue codec has replaced the default Windows codec - that is what is showing you the Asian language message error. Sometimes installing software will do this. Like if you buy a new digital camera and install its software (never needed), it will become the "default" codec. Best bet is to download VLC (Official download of VLC media player, the best Open Source player - VideoLAN) and let it become the default video viewer/player. During install, when it asks what files you want it to be the default player for, uncheck everything but .mpeg, .mpg, .mp4, .mov and any other video format you use. I would not make it the default audio player for anything (but you can if you like). You can always change it later.
Thank you very much for your help and suggestions. I will try to see what codec the computer is using to try to play the SkyPixel videos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne