DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wifi

die_kruzen

Reactions
Hello all new Mavic Air owner here. Had a couple of questions that I hoped I could get some answer to. One, when I turned on the Air and the controller it automatically synced with WIFI. However, never asked me for a password..is that normal? Also, I will be traveling to the beach next week with the family. We live just outside of Wash, DC in a no fly zone. So, going to the beach will be my first time ever flying a drone. Any useful tips/tricks or dos and dont's you may have to offer would be welcomed.

Thank, Pete

Hello all new Mavic Air owner here. Had a couple of questions that I hoped I could get some answer to. One, when I turned on the Air and the controller it automatically synced with WIFI. However, never asked me for a password..is that normal? Also, I will be traveling to the beach next week with the family. We live just outside of Wash, DC in a no fly zone. So, going to the beach will be my first time ever flying a drone. Any useful tips/tricks or dos and dont's you may have to offer would be welcomed.

Thank, Pete
Just take it slow and stay in sight and it should be fine, you could also practice with the simulator before you go to get accustomed to the feel of the AC. Enjoy your Air! -CF

A pre-flight check would probably be a good idea, things like making sure the props are correctly installed and locked, the gimbal clamp is off, battery is fully charged etc. Also giving it time on startup to set the home point is very important. Lastly (this is very important) don't kill anyone:D. -CF

A pre-flight check would probably be a good idea, things like making sure the props are correctly installed and locked, the gimbal clamp is off, battery is fully charged etc. Also giving it time on startup to set the home point is very important. Lastly (this is very important) don't kill anyone:D. -CF

Hey MavicCF, thanks for the responses!! Funny you mentioned the simulator. I had heard of that once (in one of the videos I watched), but completely forgot about it. So, I have been playing with that. Also, thanks for mentioning the pre flight check. Will probably write that down just as a reminder.

Thanks again, Pete

Reactions: MavicCF
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet