DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wild Nevada 2019

Ray Dunakin

Reactions
This video features some of the fantastic scenery and amazing wildlife that I saw in Nevada.

This is the seventh in a series of videos from my 2019 trip, where I explored old mines, mining camps, ghost towns and other historic sites in Nevada and the Mojave desert.

Music:

“Native American Flute Solo” by Art-of-Sound

Licensed by AudioJungle

Great job. Nevada is full of beauty and you captured it.

Reactions: Ray Dunakin
Thanks!

Excellent vid, really outstanding I guess this is a heap of work.
Brilliant shots, very good voice over and a great variety comes with the good music to an almost TV quality.

Again excellent work, congrats!

Ciao Rob

Awesome vid! Question; how did you do the next to last time lapse, the night view with the stars and planes? I've always been fascinated with those kinds of views.

Thanks,
Tony

Excellent vid, really outstanding I guess this is a heap of work.
Brilliant shots, very good voice over and a great variety comes with the good music to an almost TV quality.

Again excellent work, congrats!

Ciao Rob

'almost TV quality'?
That's better than a lot of stuff I see on TV.
I shoot aerials for film & TV and at 4K, most any of the clips could easily edit into a docu or film.
The only difference between what he did and what I do is that I am contracted to get the shot and I shoot in D-Log for max latitude in post.

I don't mean the quality of the shots but the whole vid with the music, voice over etc.

Ciao Rob

Awesome vid! Question; how did you do the next to last time lapse, the night view with the stars and planes? I've always been fascinated with those kinds of views.

Thanks,
Tony

Thanks! The night time-lapse was done shot using a Canon T7i with a Rokinon 10mm lens. ISO was set to 12,800 and the exposure time was 20 seconds.

Thanks! The night time-lapse was done shot using a Canon T7i with a Rokinon 10mm lens. ISO was set to 12,800 and the exposure time was 20 seconds.
Ray Thanks for the timelapse parameters! Surely that must represent more than a 20 second total exposure time? Or were images taken every 20 seconds and stitched together in post for the timelapse? Again, great stuff!

Ray Thanks for the timelapse parameters! Surely that must represent more than a 20 second total exposure time? Or were images taken every 20 seconds and stitched together in post for the timelapse? Again, great stuff!

Each frame was 20 seconds with a 10-second interval between frames. I shot 399 frames (the limit of the timer I used). Then I stitched them together in Final Cut Pro and made a few adjustments to the exposure, speed, etc.

Reactions: Twocalf
I rarely watch video that exceed 3 min, but I make an exception in your case! Beautifully video, very professionally edited, informative narrative and good music selection. Keep them coming.

Very nice
This video features some of the fantastic scenery and amazing wildlife that I saw in Nevada.

This is the seventh in a series of videos from my 2019 trip, where I explored old mines, mining camps, ghost towns and other historic sites in Nevada and the Mojave desert.

Music:

“Native American Flute Solo” by Art-of-Sound

Licensed by AudioJungle

Each frame was 20 seconds with a 10-second interval between frames. I shot 399 frames (the limit of the timer I used). Then I stitched them together in Final Cut Pro and made a few adjustments to the exposure, speed, etc.
Thanks for the info. I'm a casual photographer, but this will give me something to play with. Appreciate the info!!
Tony

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne