DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Wilder's Folly, Reading, England

thefrisbee995

Reactions
So, in my countryside walks (lockdown is so exciting), we found this - Wilder's Folly. Not the most exciting thing in the world but the decay on it gives it some real character. Looking it up online, it's surprisingly older than I thought it would be when I saw it in person. Seems like a busy spot too. I took some video on my drone of this one, had a good chance to experience the dronie shots too, feel free to check it out.

Thanks for the entertaining vid. Some good shots there, some of the scenes I thought you held on too long but other wise an interesting video. I went and checked it out the old Wikipedia, the things they did for love eh.
Regards

Reactions: thefrisbee995
Thanks for the entertaining vid. Some good shots there, some of the scenes I thought you held on too long but other wise an interesting video. I went and checked it out the old Wikipedia, the things they did for love eh.
Regards
Thanks for the feedback, I thought the same but I have been told that some of my videos I don’t hold it long enough. Guess I need to find that middle ground! The Wikipedia page was great to read, reminds me how rich our heritage is, one minute you’re out for a walk, next moment you’re staring at a piece of history!

Reactions: Gagey52
Is the tree or bush rooted on the roof or in the floor?
It’s growing on the roof. Inside there is a rounded ceiling. Guessing over the years some birds must of dropped seeds up there!

I’m from Basingstoke. I hadn’t heard of this, but I have added to the list!!

Reactions: thefrisbee995
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest