DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

will it damage it?

Cmntnzxvi

Reactions
Hey guys, i have Onix Black Mavic Air
I want to remove the upper cover and repaint it, so the question...

will it damage any special seal or rubber that keeps humidity off the drone when removing the cover?FA686B57-CE39-4F00-95C0-131D87E79780.jpeg

I watched a video a while back on taking a the air apart, maybe you can find it on the tube or search here, but from what I saw there is no seal, and don't forget the air has vents, in and out for the fan so seals would be useless anyway

I watched a video a while back on taking a the air apart, maybe you can find it on the tube or search here, but from what I saw there is no seal, and don't forget the air has vents, in and out for the fan so seals would be useless anyway
Thanks, i saw a tear down video but was in german, i dint understand a thing?

Thanks, i saw a tear down video but was in german, i dint understand a thing?
It looks like it's just plastic tabs holding the cover in place. This video shows how to do with a credit card

Reactions: Jimbo704
Hey guys, i have Onix Black Mavic Air
I want to remove the upper cover and repaint it, so the question...

will it damage any special seal or rubber that keeps humidity off the drone when removing the cover?View attachment 85531
Just purchase a suit from decal girl....29.99
I did for two of my drones

Can you show pics clmjohnson
You can see what they would look like on the Decal Girl site. I purchased a set for my Phantom and the images on her site match what they will look like in real life.

I am at work right. my drones are at home. i can upload them later.
give me a minute or two, and I will go to the web site, ant show you the two decals kits that I have from the site.

1573828887488.png
1573828920537.png

1573828969862.png

1573829025996.png

those are the ones that I have on my drones.

I also order extra skins for all of my batteries.

They fit perfect. outstanding design.

and they have outstanding customer service. I am not a person for them, just a happy and satisfy customer.

correct...cost 24.99 ...I got free shipping. coupon discount email from them to me.

Reactions: Cmntnzxvi
My MA was black and I replaced the top cover using a credit card as shown in the video with a red cover purchased on Ebay, I found no seals just clips. It was easy 20191116_140459.jpeg

The circuit board is protected by a conformal coating on the board itself, thus there isn't a seal on the actual lid.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan