DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will my MA become a collectors item or just an "old specimen", like me

Mavic Mac

Reactions
For Your Attention:
The Mavic Air is no longer in production. For the latest in DJI technology, please view our product recommendations below.

Mavic Air 2

Mavic Air 2 takes camera and flight performance to the next level with 48MP photos, 4K/60fps video, up to 34 minutes of flight time, and more.

my MPP will be the same,all around the globe,there will be abandoned drones ,like there are millions of old phones, lying in drawers ,never to make calls again

I've got to say after this weekend of flying I couldn't be more impressed with how the MM and the MA2 handle and fly. They perform exactly as stated. The more time I spend flying these drone the more in awe I am of them. Truly amazing. I know someday it will be the end of the road for them, but that day is not today.?
To OMM I see you were promoted, congrats sir!!

Reactions: old man mavic
Hi,
In third world countries MAVIC AIR still demands a healthy sale.

I bought a second hand Air for about 550 usd, in india

Mini sells here for about 700usd , flymore combo

Reactions: Rchawks
I will fly my MA as long as it will fly and I can get replacement for batteries. Maybe two or three years, maybe longer, who knows. If the moment comes, that the MA becomes a toy for Steve Jobs, I will decide what the next one will be. I guess, the MA2 will be "old" by then too.

I know what you mean.Kinda depends on what you use the Mavik Air for. Personally, it does what I want still, so no need to change yet....(Famous Last words...)

I use it to document places I visit or trips I make, in combination with an "normal" Sony videocam or my Canon. No need to replace it right now.

Reactions: MJ224
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan