DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will the Mavic 2 Pro fit on Lowepro DroneGuard BP 200?

I have the same bag and have come to the conclusion that the M2P will fit without problems.

Tonight we will see if I'm right! :D

Reactions: Jhun80
I have the same bag and have come to the conclusion that the M2P will fit without problems.

Tonight we will see if I'm right! :D
Thanks, please keep me updated.

I cant see why not - the size differences are minute.

Edit:- the batteries are way thicker though...

Last edited:
It actually turned out when I came home from work that it's the DroneGuard BP250 I have and the M2P fits perfect.
I had to rearrange one of the inner walls to accommodate the thicker batteries, that's all.

Reactions: MGVision
i think the best bag to fit goggles, mavic 2 pro, two batteries,controller,tablet,phone,filters,cables, is the Vanguard Up-rise II 43 its a fantastic bag for everything, but if your just taking the mavic minus the goggles then the
AmazonBasics DSLR Gadget Messenger, the one with just a single catch.

No the backpack but my M2P and Flymore will NOT fit in the Lowepro semi hard case with 2 spare batteries any more. They're so much thicker they dont fit in.
So that case you need to lose a battery.

No the backpack but my M2P and Flymore will NOT fit in the Lowepro semi hard case with 2 spare batteries any more. They're so much thicker they dont fit in.

Is that the drond guard bp 200 you are referring to or another?

Reactions: Jhun80
Another. Its CS150 on the website.

Perfect for Mavic 1 and fly more and smaller than the flymore bag. But battery bulk means it wont quite work with the same kit on M2.

Reactions: wsettle
Yeah, i wanna clarify if I can still use my Lowerpro droneguard bp 200 on my preordered M2Pro.

Reactions: KCFP
Yeah, i wanna clarify if I can still use my Lowerpro droneguard bp 200 on my preordered M2Pro.

I am in the same boat with the Droneguard 200 and get my M2Pro on Tuesday and have the same question, Thanks!

I have my M2 Pro in a lowpro Tahoe 150 bag with 4 batteries tx and all the accessories from fly more combo. It fits everything perfectly

After some research, here are the dimensions of the MPP and M2P, it appears the M2P should fit snuggly. I measured my LowePro Droneguard 200 and the Length is the tight dimension. Droneguard drone compartment is 8.37", since it is fabric there should be enough give to make it work just fine. Width and height are just fine. YMMV....

MPP: L7.80" x W3.27 x H3.27"
M2P: L8.43" x W3.6" x H3.30"

I am in the same boat with the Droneguard 200 and get my M2Pro on Tuesday and have the same question, Thanks!
Here is my M2P & then MPP inside my Lowerpro BP200. Haven't organized yet though.20180915_105621.jpeg20180915_105733.jpeg20180915_105628.jpeg

Reactions: KCFP
Hmmm... that’s pretty much what I was thinking. For me, and maybe only me, the BP200 is just on the line of being too small. I think the 250 is the sweet spot for me. It’s big enough to carry the drone and all of the accessories, my A6000, Gear 360, lenses, Surface Book 2 15”, iPad mini 3, and a few other items...but a tight fit that encourages me not to be a dork and try to carry more crap :) The 200 looks like I’d have to leave behind stuff that I really like or need to carry, and of course, anything bigger and the hoarder inside becomes an encouraged personality trait.

Thanks for the pics. Will the BP200 fit a normal 10" iPad ? Was thinking I may need to get the BP250 ? But then seems you can fit a lot in the BP250.

No reviews on the BP200 out there.
Ipad pro 10" fits inside. Organized m2p 20180917_105727.jpeg20180917_105716.jpeg20180917_103714.jpeg

Hmmm OK. Thanks for the pictures. Now need to decide if I need the bigger bag for additional stuff, or if it'll be a Mavic only bag.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky