DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will this wind ever drop!

Start of the week the forecast looked great. Went away to a meeting for two days, lovely weather. Was looking forward to getting some air time today, and the gales are back and the forecast changed to rain for the weekend.

?

I’m in Essex, not been able to fly since Sep last year! Often even last summer it was still too windy to fly at altitude. When it has been ok I’ve either been at work or otherwise occupied with stuff.

the worst part is when you have a day that you can fly,then life gets in the way because you have to be somewhere else, and then when you get the time to fly the weather closes in again

Reactions: Lastrexking
the worst part is when you have a day that you can fly,then life gets in the way because you have to be somewhere else, and then when you get the time to fly the weather closes in again
Yep, rain all weekend, then back to sunny on Monday - just in time for going back to work. The only way I’m going to get in the air is to book a day off work.

Reactions: old man mavic
Yep, rain all weekend, then back to sunny on Monday - just in time for going back to work. The only way I’m going to get in the air is to book a day off work.
thats where i am lucky being retired, i will hopefully be out flying Monday,so i will dedicate one of my flights to you,

Reactions: Lastrexking
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lschabert