DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will you keep your Pro when you get your Pro 2?

But remember to keep it within VLOS at all times when using this feature!!
Oh I forgot to mention that the enterprise version will have a payload that is a little chair you can ride along with so you can always be within VLOS
I hope dji won't be mad at me for revealing so much info :confused:

Reactions: superdave5050
I now have two Mavic pros and plan on keeping both. If the new camera has adjustable aperture then that is a win and the only reason I would by one the rest of the features I would not use anyway. I don't use the obstacle avoidance system, as I find them lacking in response times anyway and too unpredictable as well.

I would like a foldable drone a la Mavic, with a great camera and +30min battery life, good video feed, +4km RC and video range. But without obstacle avoidance, vps or any other of that stuff. And no NFZ's and Chinese nannying pop up crap.

But the Anafi is here already. Interesting alternative once the toothing period is over.

I will try to sell mine when I get my Autel Evo. No more DJI for me.

I’m trying to sell mine now and it’s not going well. The market is so flooded and everyone wants everything for nothing. I have mine up for $600 and I get nothing but low ballers. Mavic, remote, 3 batteries and accessories some still in the packaging never opened or used. Good luck!

No, not for me. The Mavic was my first DJI product, and it is also the last one. Never had any problems, so that is not the reason. Bought it to see what all this DJI hype is, and the technology is amazing in such a small package. I had a lot of fun with it, but is now so boring as watching paint dry :)

No, not for me. The Mavic was my first DJI product, and it is also the last one. Never had any problems, so that is not the reason. Bought it to see what all this DJI hype is, and the technology is amazing in such a small package. I had a lot of fun with it, but is now so boring as watching paint dry :)

Everyone who owns a Mavic knows **** well they are overrated, most just won’t admit it!

Reactions: Clinton1
You have to do something with it besides flying it around. It is a flying camera, not a RC aircraft to watch.

I will keep my Air when I get the Pro 2

Exactly. They are different for different uses. I sold the MP in the spring in anticipation of the M2 and the Air works exactly as well as a MP or better so the M2 with the better camera will actually be replacing my P4P.

What? Not buying anything new, bright and shiny from DJI - that's unAmerican... err unChinese!
Nah, I won't be jumping on the Mavic 2 for some time. Sure, it will be cool and therefore I'll be cool for 6 months - it's just that I don't have the time to go through 46 updates that will follow...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo