DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will you keep your Pro when you get your Pro 2?

I will keep my Mavic, because it is the one I can actually fly with. Mavic 2 is an imaginary drone, none has seen yet, but a lot of people discuss about it, like they have it in their hands.
Some are already talking about their new Mavic 3, because after almost a year with Mavic 2, they are bored and they want something fresh.

I own it to do a job. If the new one does the job better ive got no real need for the old one.

SELL MY MAVIC PRO ?!?!?!?

I'd sell my wife, kids, and dog first!

(well, maybe not the dog.)

giphy.gif
Now that is Funny! lol

Reactions: TopTexasTiger
i never sell anything i buy.they usually just sit unused
i have a spark and 2 mavics and a evo
i did have a phantom but my son came in from canada and i gave that to him
i just like collecting things,i have 4 computers and tons of old comics
i guess one could say i collect hard drives since i currently have 96 tb.

I only just bought the MP
I haven’t even flown it yet when the images of the MP2 came out.
I’m really in a dilemma as to wait for the 2 (return the MP) and get by with my Syma drone for now or just go with MP as I’m new to this hobby

I only just bought the MP
I haven’t even flown it yet when the images of the MP2 came out.
I’m really in a dilemma as to wait for the 2 (return the MP) and get by with my Syma drone for now or just go with MP as I’m new to this hobby

Get flying that great MP you just boughtThumbswayup

We don't know release date or price of the MP2 and, like others have said, it will be riddled with bugs at first.
Also factor in the inevitable stock shortages and delays in the first few months from release.

In that time you will have waited, you'd have missed out on the fun of flying a fantastic drone in the MP.

Get flying that great MP you just boughtThumbswayup

We don't know release date or price of the MP2 and, like others have said, it will be riddled with bugs at first.
Also factor in the inevitable stock shortages and delays in the first few months from release.

In that time you will have waited, you'd have missed out on the fun of flying a fantastic drone in the MP.
Thanks Jimmy: I think you are right but I liken it to buying the latest iPhone knowing another one is about to be released.
I can’t do anything till weekend: will make a decision then.

Reactions: TopTexasTiger
honestly im a die hard mavic owner but the evo has opened up a whole new page of flying
on my very first start up i was flying in less than a minute
without rattling other die hard mp owners ill just say im really impressed with the evo in many ways
Good to hear. I’ve been thinking about moving to an Evo from my MP and was wondering how they compare, from a real world perspective. The Evo seems a bit more durable and good build quality from what I have seen online.

ill prob hold off until "no limits drones" comes out with a hack for it. i finally got my bird where i want it so prob wont ever get rid of her, if the price of the pro2 is simmilar i will prob get one and keep mine to fly freely

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803